By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last three games you bought and how do you rate them.

Tagged games:

Why did you buy this last game?

Cause I wanted it! 45 73.77%

Cause it was cheap. 8 13.11%

Cause I have a problem... 8 13.11%

Total:61

Destiny (PS3): $60
8.5/10
I love Halo and this has a Halo feel to it, since it was produced by Bungie. I couldn't leave my apartment for almost three weeks due to hurting my feet so I finished the storyline in no time. I find it hard to keep going back to it since it's repetitive. The online multiplayer is pretty good but doesn't have that many modes like the Call of Duty and Halo series.

Madden NFL 15 (PS3): $60
8.0/10
The only reason why I purchased this game is because one of my best friends doesn't own a home gaming console and loves to play Madden games. I am absolutely horrible at it and he destroys me every time.  Despite this I have fun trying to score, at least, one touchdown again him.  Lol

Top Spin 4 (PS3): $15
9.0/10
I'm a tennis player and have loved the Top Spin series ever since its initial installment back in 2003. With the lastest game it takes the best of the third one and in my opinion makes it better.  I bought this used at GameStop the same day as I bought Madden NFL 15 (GameStop) and Destiny (BestBuy).

Dishonored (PS3): $11
N/A
It was on clearance at Target so I snatched it up. I haven't played it but looking forward to doing so.

Assassins Creed III (Wii U): $10
N/A
This game was on clearance at Best Buy and wanted to see how if I would like it.  I love the history of the American Revolution.

Around the Network

The Last of Us Remastered 10/10

Infamous Second Son 8.6/10

Killzone Shadow Fall 7.8/10

Not bought much lately,
Valkyria chronicles 2> 80%
Danganronpa > 89%
Assassins creed black flag >90% the best AC game released.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

child of light 9,5
teslagrad 8
ittle dew 8,5

Destiny. Major disappointment. 5/10

Killer instinct season 2. Just gets better. 9/10

Horizon 2. Such a smile playing this. 9/10

Around the Network

Smash Bros. 3DS

I was intending to wait for the Wii U version (as I probably won't play the 3DS version much once it's released) but ultimately caved. An excellent portable Smash Bros. Some modes are missing, most notably Event Match, and I'm not fond of Smash Run.  It runs super smooth and is a blast to play - 9/10

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

I couldn't resist a 2D fighter where you can fight on horseback. I haven't played a lot of this one yet, but it feels just like the anime - over the top and ridiculous. There's a ton of fighters and game modes to get stuck into - 8.5/10

Hyrule Warriors

Probably the best crossover title made, it feels like an equal mix of both parent games are present. Characters all play very differently, and new weapons will change characters completely. The combo system is simple for button-mashers, yet still allows for combo control for the rest. Loads of mindless hack'n'slash fun with a few instant failure criteria to keep you paying attention - 7.5/10

For myself;

DriveClub - 7.5/10, good game but it lacks content and feels a bit outdated for a racing game. Still fun, tracks are beautiful and the game in general is nice.

MarioKart 8 - 9.5/10, awesome game, lots of fun, beautiful tracks and the music is top notch, another excellent WiiU game.

Infamous SS - 8/10, great game, graphics are great, story is not that great, gameplay is good but I feel replay value isn't that good, gets repetitive.

Mario 3D World - 9.5/10, love the gameplay, lots of fun playing with other family members, level design is awesome, we beat the game a few times and I actually passed champion road after loosing countless lives. Excellent replay value.

Child of Light - 9/10
AC Blag Flag - 9/10
Super Mario 3D World - 9/10

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Smash Bros 3DS, paid $23 after trading in some games - 9/10. It's great! Nice transition to portable systems. Haven't explored the entire game yet, but so far so good.

Tokyo Jungle, paid 99 cents when I got it in April during that awesome sale. 7/10. It's a pretty cool game, but it hasn't really held my attention as much as other games.

Ni No Kuni (PS3). paid around 9 dollars during a sale in February. 10/10 it's an amazing RPG, a must-have for RPG fans.

I don't buy a whole lot of games nowadays, I'm still working on a pretty decent backlog. But if I do buy a game, it will usually be a game that's on sale.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Usually i do these in my profile.

With little thought, so the scores might not be cohesive with my other scores:

Danganrompa 2 8.5/10
Tales of Xillia 2 Havent finished yet. So far 6/10.
Sword art online HF Hardly gone past the start, but so far 8/10.