By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last three games you bought and how do you rate them.

Tagged games:

Why did you buy this last game?

Cause I wanted it! 45 73.77%

Cause it was cheap. 8 13.11%

Cause I have a problem... 8 13.11%

Total:61

PS4 - The Last of Us: Remastered = 5 / 10
"Same game, just prettier and DLC. Was boring playing the game over again.."

PS4 - Destiny = 3 / 10
"Borderlands with a Halo feeling.. missions are heavily repetitive. Imbalanced multi-player. This is the big game everyone is talking about..?"

Wii U - Mario Kart 8 = 6 / 10
" Best MK game in terms of graphics. Firehopping ruined the balance of vehicles, acceleration stat is broken because it's tier-based, heavy characters dominate the game on high skill playing level, heavy lack of stuff to do singleplayer-wise (adventure mode, mission mode, plz?), imbalance on items (3 red shells in 2nd place? really?) etc."

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
bubblegamer said:
Diablo 3 PS4 8/10
TLOUR PS4 10/10
The Evil Within PS4 8/10 (so far)

Tons of people enjoying Evil Withing... Makes me want to check it out...

I was very hesitant to get it as it looked quite average. But really if you've liked Resident Evil 4 or The Last Of Us you will like this. Well combined with the death rate of Dark Souls lol!

Hyrule Warriors- 7.5 Much better than expected, great character selection.

Shadow of Mordor - 8- Awesome game with minor flaws. Gets kind of boring after a while though, needed a bit more content for the story in my opinion.

Evil Within - 8 I love survival horror games! What Resident Evil 6 should have been. Very challenging, decent story, lots of gore and cool weapons.

(All $ converted from €)

Forza Horizon 2 > $ 89,- > 8,8

Sick graphics and amazing car handling. Smooth offline to online transition make for a great experience.

Metro: Last Light Redux> $ 26,- > 8,7

Very solid gunplay with top notch voice acting and animations. Stunning viuals and an intreguing story line makes you want to continue further than is sometimes good for you. 

Dead Rising 3 > $ 64,- > 8,2

Fun psychopaths and zombie slashing gameplay make for a satisfying experience. Controlls are a bit dodgy though and the overal visual quality lacks for an 8th gen game.

Edit: Don't know why there's so much space between the individual lines.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

bubblegamer said:
WagnerPaiva said:
bubblegamer said:
Diablo 3 PS4 8/10
TLOUR PS4 10/10
The Evil Within PS4 8/10 (so far)

Tons of people enjoying Evil Withing... Makes me want to check it out...

I was very hesitant to get it as it looked quite average. But really if you've liked Resident Evil 4 or The Last Of Us you will like this. Well combined with the death rate of Dark Souls lol!

You conviced me, horror games MUST be hard for me, cause, otherwise, I can not buy into the ilusion. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Mario Tennis Open - 6/10
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS - 9.5/10
Payday - 8.5/10

Smash Bros 3Ds - 9/10
Shinobi 3ds - 6/10
Steel Diver - Not played yet it was 1.99 did not really buy it to play so ill name another one
Hyrule Warriors - 7/10

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Transistor - extremely good game, nice graphics and gameplay 9/10 $24

TLOUR - just amazing, my favourite game of all time 10/10 $72

Destiny - fun, quite a lot to do but could be much better, 7.5/10  $125

Shadow Of Mordor - great story and graphics, even better gameplay 9/10  $72

Driveclub - average at best and server still not working 6.5/10 (probably will score better when servers work) $56

All on PS4. Damn people in the US get it cheap!

Only bought, and not rented?

fffiiinneeee...

#3: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright

Huge disappointment. It was a decent game until the end, but the final hour or so ruins nearly everything good about the experience. The ending is so nonsensical, so convoluted, and so full of plot holes that it destroyed almost all of my enjoyment. Add that to the fact that Layton (at least in this game) is about as bland as protagonists get...and it definitely ended up being a disappointment.

#2: Mario Kart 8

Good game, really good netcode. I do have some complaints about splitscreen (you're really going to give us a touchscreen controller and not let one player use the touchscreen while the other uses the whole TV?), but it's a good, if not innovative, experience. 

#1: Alien: Isolation

Not too far into this, but I'm enjoying it so far. What makes it genuinely scary is how little you see of your pursuer, making the moments where it does show up all the more terrifying. It's kind of like someone took the concept of the avoiding the SA-X bits in Metroid Fusion and made a whole game about that. I do wish it had gone with a checkpoint system instead of using manual save points, as those are somewhat easy to miss when you're concerned about a giant monster turning you into cat food, but Isolation is probably my favorite of these three nevertheless.

Prince of Persia HD Trilogy - 8/10 My brother was the one who bought it, in fact. I wasn't all that excited to get it, aside from the fact that college had me quite busy. Although, I have played the first and third one back on the PS2 and I liked them. And I'm enjoying them now.

Red Faction: Guerilla - 8.5/10 Incredible good game. It was $5 on a PSN sale and I bought it. Addicting and fun. I love the destroyable environments. The story was nearly non-existent.

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - 9/10 Sure, the game is 12 years old, but it's challenging as hell even if you're not playing on Professional (no saves allowed). Achieving Silent Assassin on a hard mission is such a delight. A classic.