By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NPD for Nintendo In: SSB 3DS 705k Sold (135k was Digital) Massively undertracked! Hyrule Warriors Sold 190k! 3DS sales 140k..

Clyde32 said:
So, from what we got, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros, Captain Toad, Mario Party 10, then Yoshi? I'm assuming Splatoon is next.

I wish XCX was first half too :-/

Around the Network

So, Smash is undertracked by over 200k? Damn. Hyrule Warriors seems to be slightly undertracked as well, assuming its sales aren't like 35% digital.

That's a surprisingly high number of digital sales for Smash!

How much did WiiU sell in August again?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

the_dengle said:

So, Smash is undertracked by over 200k? Damn. Hyrule Warriors seems to be slightly undertracked as well, assuming its sales aren't like 35% digital.

No, it's undertracked by ~110k

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
So, from what we got, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros, Captain Toad, Mario Party 10, then Yoshi? I'm assuming Splatoon is next.

we hopefully in the upcoming investor's meeting on the 30th or hopefully maybe a direct we can get at least time frame when Mario Party, Yoshi, and Splatoon will come out

Nice to hear that.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
Nice to hear that.

nintendo has been on fire(in terms of software)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Smash 3DS will do better in Japan than it does here for some time, however Smash Wii U will sell better in USA and UK than Japan. It's all due to preference. Japan just can't sit down and play a game, they have to be mobile. Nothing wrong with that at all. Smash Wii U will easily do 1 million in the US. I can't say how many Wii Us will be sold in correlation with the game's release as Wii U sales are quite stubborn. You'd expect at least 1M units of Wii Us to be sold when MK8 arrived but it didn't. That tells me that Nintendo fans have already bought the U ahead of time for the heavy hitters. I hope Smash can prove this wrong or else I don't even see Wii U passing 15M units.

Ninsect said:
the_dengle said:

No, it's undertracked by ~110k

Yeah, I fudged the math there. Whoops.