By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NPD for Nintendo In: SSB 3DS 705k Sold (135k was Digital) Massively undertracked! Hyrule Warriors Sold 190k! 3DS sales 140k..

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:
Hot damn, that means Smash sales were almost 20% digital. Not bad at all.

Japan sales is where we need to be at. Digital will be high due to the supply of the retail copies being out of stock for the first month :0

I don't think supply was low in the West though. Those digital sales are purely by choice.

Oh i dont doubt that at all. Im just pointing out digital sales will indeed be big in japan. its over 56k that we kno of (56k figure is from first 2 days of release)

In other news, i dunno if i should make a thread about tis. So many haters mght post in it XD (oooh its Zelda, thats the only reason!!!)

For those who want to compare Hyrule Warriors numbers in the USA:

Hyrule Warriors - 190,000 (8 days) WiiU

Dynasty Warriors 5 - 150,000 (4 months) PS2

Dynasty Warriors 6 - 220,000 (10 months) PS3/360

Dynasty Warriors 7 - 220,000 (9 months) PS3/360

Numbers taken from NPD and Koei. 

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

In other news, i dunno if i should make a thread about tis. So many haters mght post in it XD (oooh its Zelda, thats the only reason!!!)

Feel free to make a thread about it, as the numbers are interesting. But you would do well to ignore the haters. You've gotta keep a cool head in every discussion, if you don't think you can respond politely to someone then do not respond. I don't want to harp on you but I want you to play it safe for a while. :P

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:

Feel free to make a thread about it, as the numbers are interesting. But you would do well to ignore the haters. You've gotta keep a cool head in every discussion, if you don't think you can respond politely to someone then do not respond. I don't want to harp on you but I want you to play it safe for a while. :P

oh im trying, believe me (thankz as well!)

RolStoppable said:
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:

oh im trying, believe me (thankz as well!)

I suggest that you make the_dengle your official bodyguard. If someone provokes you, summon Enton. He knows how to call people stupid without having to worry about moderations.

I think you personally are best for that job :) (Yeah, hands down)

Good month for Nintendo although the Wii U is a little lower than what I hoped.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:
Hot damn, that means Smash sales were almost 20% digital. Not bad at all.

Japan sales is where we need to be at. Digital will be high due to the supply of the retail copies being out of stock for the first month :0

I don't think supply was low in the West though. Those digital sales are purely by choice.

no,retail is supply constrained.  I work at Target and we've sold out 3x and only had the game for those 3 days we had it.  Out of the 10 closest stores to us only 2 or 3 have them in stock and I'm in one of hte biggest metropolitan areas in the country.  I think quite a bit of the digital sales were due to supply issues. 

RolStoppable said:

I suggest that you make the_dengle your official bodyguard. If someone provokes you, summon Enton. He knows how to call people stupid without having to worry about moderations.

I guess that's my specialty around here? Not sure whether that's a good thing but I'll take it. I've been acting as tbone's unofficial guardian angel for a week now, I suppose a promotion to bodyguard isn't too much of a stretch.

the_dengle said:

Amazon is OoS on their warehouse, have been for a while now. Only thing you can buy at the moment is marked up scams from other sellers.

Vena said:
the_dengle said:

Amazon is OoS on their warehouse, have been for a while now. Only thing you can buy at the moment is marked up scams from other sellers.

Well I stand corrected. Twice.

the_dengle said:

Well I stand corrected. Twice.

Twice?