By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NPD for Nintendo In: SSB 3DS 705k Sold (135k was Digital) Massively undertracked! Hyrule Warriors Sold 190k! 3DS sales 140k..

Vena said:
the_dengle said:

Well I stand corrected. Twice.

Twice?

Twice.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

Twice.

Oh then you can make it thrice because Chicagoland is sold-out in all but three Gamestops, lol. One of the gamestops that has it in stock is at Howard... a part of town you don't want to be buying games or have a wallet or, in general, be in the vicinity. I went looking to buy a copy for a friend at work, ended up just ordering it from BestBuy. X_X

Stores in NYC are still struggling to keep Smash in stock...
I can't tell how much of it is high demand as opposed to supply issues...

Have a nice day...

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:

In other news, i dunno if i should make a thread about tis. So many haters mght post in it XD (oooh its Zelda, thats the only reason!!!)

For those who want to compare Hyrule Warriors numbers in the USA:

Hyrule Warriors - 190,000 (8 days) WiiU

Dynasty Warriors 5 - 150,000 (4 months) PS2

Dynasty Warriors 6 - 220,000 (10 months) PS3/360

Dynasty Warriors 7 - 220,000 (9 months) PS3/360

Numbers taken from NPD and Koei.

Feel free to make a thread about it, as the numbers are interesting. But you would do well to ignore the haters. You've gotta keep a cool head in every discussion, if you don't think you can respond politely to someone then do not respond. I don't want to harp on you but I want you to play it safe for a while. :P

So what if Is the only reason why it's selling. Nintendo is soo good they can slap their Iconic characters onto ANY game and they would sell...

I hope Wii U can make it to 11M by 31 dec well Im sure it can and after the baseline raised for a bit with SSB

Around the Network
leedlelee said:
Stores in NYC are still struggling to keep Smash in stock...
I can't tell how much of it is high demand as opposed to supply issues...

If other stores are anything to go by, it should be getting restocked regularly but being bought up fast. Chicagoland stores have gone through two restocks, and are waiting on the third.

Im sorry US & EU, but its obvious you're cleaning up all the old 3DS stock for the New 3DS Model next year.

Honestly its a ballsy move from Nintendo, but its proof ONCE AGAIN that Nintendo can get away with playing ballsy.

Can't wait to get my New 3DS in Australia, and play SSB on it.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Too bad West didn't have N3DS to launch with SSB :0