By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Doctor Who

What do you think about Doctor Who?

Brilliant! 10 90.91%

Exterminate the doctor! 1 9.09%

Doctor ... who? 0 0%

Total:11

I recently started for the first time watching Doctor Who (via Netflix on WiiU) and it is so great. Why did I miss it before? Watched the first four series after the restart 2005 so far (Doctor #9 and #10). I love it!

What do you think about it?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

i, like you, first was introduced to dr who via netflix. not such a popular series here in the US but i don't know why,.. sooooooo good.

the new season is so freaking scary..

Loved it since first watched an episode back in 2008 or so.

I AM A BIG WHO FAN!!! EXTERMINATE! DELETE! AND SONTA-HA AGAINST THE HATERZ!

Around the Network

I literally just started this show last week. When I was in America, my american friends introduced me to the show (via netflix lol).

I'm only at season 2, but loving it so far.

Tennant was simple superb as Doctor Who.I watched it until the end of the second season with Matt Smith, then they stopped airing it here.

But I know other ways to watch it...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

As a massive fan during the Tom Baker years, I've never really been able to get into the newest stuff. Did not like the "action hero" style.

I love the show

I'm a big fan of the show, have been watching it live since it started back up in 2005. It can be very inconsistent with its quality (a hazard of its story model), but overall it's a really fun show.

I have to admit i was getting a bit tired of it in series 7 (i only enjoyed 5 of the 14 episodes, 4 of which were written by Moffat funnily enough), but I've been enjoying series 8 a lot. Capaldi is a nice change from the previous 2 doctors.