By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Swapper out now on Wii U

super_etecoon said:
I'm curious, Curl-6...about your credentials. What titles were once the crown jewel of the EShop for you?

Either Nano Assault Neo or Child of Light.

Around the Network

Little Inferno is awesome

curl-6 said:
super_etecoon said:
I'm curious, Curl-6...about your credentials. What titles were once the crown jewel of the EShop for you?

hmmm...k.  Knytt's Underground is a solid experience.  Ballpoint Universe...is ok, but worth the $5 for the sart style alone.  Steamworld Dig is also a gem.

KLXVER said:

True...forgot about that one.  Still have a few combos to make taht I just can't figure out.  The story is what it's all about though!

super_etecoon said:
curl-6 said:
super_etecoon said:

hmmm...k.  Knytt's Underground is a solid experience.  Ballpoint Universe...is ok, but worth the $5 for the sart style alone.  Steamworld Dig is also a gem.

If you're in NA/EU, Art of Balance is well worth it as well. It's not out here in Australia yet, but the Wii version was fantastic.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

If you're in NA/EU, Art of Balance is well worth it as well. It's not out here in Australia yet, but the Wii version was fantastic.

That one fucking level... that one fucking level...

isn't this game episodic? I'll wait for a full package which will be cheaper

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
isn't this game episodic? I'll wait for a full package which will be cheaper

I'm pretty sure it is not episodic.

super_etecoon said:
KLXVER said:

True...forgot about that one.  Still have a few combos to make taht I just can't figure out.  The story is what it's all about though!

Yes and the atmosphere.

curl-6 said:
super_etecoon said:
curl-6 said:
super_etecoon said:

Art of Balance is one of the highest rated games on the WiiU.  I have no idea how...but I keep hearing the same thing from so many people.  I'm going to wait for a good price cut, I think.  Also...Swapper is $20 here! Wow...that's a pretty penny for an EShop game.  Glad you're happy with your purchase.  Watched teh video again and it loks incredible.  But...I think I'll need a bit of a price cut.  I think the EShop needs to do a Buy 2, Get one Free deal sometime.