By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Swapper out now on Wii U

Better later than never!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network

I remember seeing a trailer for this a while ago, but I don't remember it being for Wii U. Was this port just announced or am I simply being forgetful as usual?

I just might have to get this. It looks great for a $13 eshop title.

the_dengle said:

I remember seeing a trailer for this a while ago, but I don't remember it being for Wii U. Was this port just announced or am I simply being forgetful as usual?

it was ported from pc to ps4 first.  i was personally trying to hype it a bit because i love puzzle games and i was excited for it.  it can't come to xbox because of the parity clause so nintendo is the natural next place. 

i really do recommend this though.  it was a tad short but the puzzle mechanic and story and art were all just fantastic.

It looks amazing. If I was an indie I'd bring games to PS4 and Wii U and say screw MS and their policies.

Around the Network

ill give this a chance.

LemonSlice said:
Podings said:
Great atmosphere.

I feel I'm confusing this game with a Kickstarter project that already came out, which also borrowed heavily from Metroid.

Anyone know what I may be thinking of?

The Fall?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/290770/

Indeed! Thank you very much, that actually bothered me. 

TheLastStarFighter said:
If I was an indie I'd bring games to PS4 and Wii U and say screw MS and their policies.

That seems to be exactly what many of them are doing, and it's hard to blame them.

kitler53 said:
the_dengle said:

it was ported from pc to ps4 first.  i was personally trying to hype it a bit because i love puzzle games and i was excited for it.  it can't come to xbox because of the parity clause so nintendo is the natural next place. 

i really do recommend this though.  it was a tad short but the puzzle mechanic and story and art were all just fantastic.

I remember seeing it and thinking it looked good, and reading good things about it. I just don't remember thinking "I can play this." Hahaha. Seems like it was announced a few months ago, though, so I probably just forgot.

Bolded makes me furious. What a stupid policy.

Whoa! That atmosphere!