By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favourite FPS and TPS Space shooter?

Halo and Gears

Around the Network

FPS: ERMM, Metroid Prime I guess. The only other FPS Space Shooter I could think of is halo at the moment.

TPS: Dead Space 2, ME2 comes close.

Fps : halo easily

Tps : Gears of war.

Mass effect is more RPG.

FPS: Borderlands (Does that count?)
TPS: Dead Space (ignoring 3)

You mean 'space shooter' for both? Then I guess;

FPS: Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
TPS: Star Wars Shadows of the Empire

When it comes to space you can't get better than Star Wars. Before EA got the rights and ruins it in any case. I mean besides these two there's also the other games in the JK series and Republic Commando for FPS and Bounty Hunter and Battlefront for TPS. For FPS I also like Star Trek Elite Force and it's sequel. Never got into Halo, but I'm willing to try it again.

Otherwise it'd be Call of Duty (the first, it's brilliant) and Uncharted 2 respectively.

Around the Network

FPS: KZ 2(the most fun I had in a MP FPS game)

TPS: Gear of War 1(A perfect balance of SP and MP and the best game in the series IMO)

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Fps: Metroid prime
Tps: Shadows of the empire

I changed my mind.

FPS: Destiny
TPS: Destiny

* You play some parts in Destiny in third person when you hold Sword in store mission or the Relic in Raid... plus the Bladedancer SUPER is all about third person.

** You can dance in third person

So definitively the best on the two world is Destiny right now.

TPS = Dead Space
FPS = Halo

People don't understand what a space shooter is. It means sci-fi shooter with levels in space. That means no Gears of War! Also, Destiny is not a Third Person Shooter, you don't shoot in third person, only dance and use abilities.