By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cutest game : LBP3(ps4) vs Captain Toad TT(wii u)

cutest game ?

Captain Toad TT 251 65.19%

Little Big Planet 3 134 34.81%

Total:385

You´re talking about the games and not the characters, right? 

Because in that case, between these two, I would go with Toad. But I think you should have included Yoshi's New Island in there. In that scenario I would have gone with Yoshi.

Now if you´re talking about the characters...   Nahh I would go with Toad anyway.

Around the Network

Sackboy is ugly. Just makes me itchy to look at it. Some of the other characters are downright creepy.
Toad is adorable. From the look to the movement to the music to the voice.

the sack/beanie itself isnt the cutest thing,but the overall world is very cute/adorable... but if you include the trillion different skins/outfits to dress sack up in,you'd have a dif story,who actually plays as a naked sack?theres a number of cute ones, the free statue of liberty sack outfit thats on the psn is as cute as heck http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2515/3682102004_4cb29b2536_o.jpg

larrysdirtydrawss said:
the sack/beanie itself isnt the cutest thing,but the overall world is very cute/adorable... but if you include the trillion different skins/outfits to dress sack up in,you'd have a dif story,who actually plays as a naked sack?theres a number of cute ones, the free statue of liberty sack outfit thats on the psn is as cute as heck http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2515/3682102004_4cb29b2536_o.jpg

tht is fucking adorbes!

Toad just pretends to be cute because chicks dig it. He's a real pussy hound, actually. You should see him in the gym. Motherfucker benches like 400 lbs.

Sackboy? Wishes he had Toad's swagger.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
kljesta64 said:

SvennoJ said:

Captain toad looks like the perfect game for my 3 year old to start learning to play

last year my kid was 3yo and i let him play metroid prime in a week or so he completet the space station by himself. he did have problems with scanning I helped him a bit but when he learned all the buttons and stuff he did it all alone. now he plays everything alone without my help when I offer him help he doesnt want it. kids can play complex games they learn really fast.. so I guess its good if he plays something more complex. im a bad parent :((

Maybe I should wait a bit longer before I corrupt our youngest as well. He's still enjoying himself playing with wooden blocks, trains and building things with the big lego pieces. The 5 year old only wants to play Minecraft, Terraria or watch let's play videos.

eventually he will get tired of videogames at least my kid did now he only wants to play football/fussball. last time he played videogames was 2 or 3 days ago for about 10-15 minutes then he turned it off and that was a shock for me he almost never does that...I can still hear my wife screaming when she saw what our son was playing

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I don't know, something about sackboy creeps me out. Maybe its that live-action commercial...

I'm going to vote for Captain Falcon.

Alright everybody lets divide up along the obvious party lines and have a good time feuding about who's da kyootest!

Captain Toad!

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC.