By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cutest game : LBP3(ps4) vs Captain Toad TT(wii u)

cutest game ?

Captain Toad TT 251 65.19%

Little Big Planet 3 134 34.81%

Total:385
crissindahouse said:

I find Captain Toad cuter. The whole world is made to look as cute as possible which I wouldn't say about LBP which does look also cute from time to time but not as if that would be a huge priority. Even every single wall looks cute in Captain Toad lol... I mean, the poll is about the whole games right? I mean, seems like most here did only look at the characters Toad and Sackboy? 

yeah weird some people are talking about sackboy vs toad but the title clearly says "cutest game".

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Captain Toad is 'cuter', but i find LBP a lot more charming.

Captain Toad. I have always found the muted colors of Sackboy to be slightly unappealing.

Swoop alone takes the crown, regardless of the poll results.

I'm a huge LittleBigPlanet fan and I personally find Sackboy is the more cute character but Toad is also cute.

Around the Network
t3mporary_126 said:
Their both cute and adorable. But why is Sackboy's default/marketed color still brown? Brown is such a neutral and slightly ugly color for children. People usually buy the colorful primary colors over brown in fabric stores, too.

Makes no sense. Maybe because brown makes the objects look more realistic or its trying to look like the brown domo plushies? And yes I know Little Big Planet also appeals to audiences older than children. But I think it can get more sales if it tried to appeal to children a little more.

I mean, they could elect to just change the color.  But the standard/default color of a burlap sack is brown.

bubblegamer said:

Nothing cuter than Little Big Planet and Sackboy. But we already know how this poll will turn out, don't we

Yes, the cutest character wins. So yeah, there is nothing cuter than Toad and Toadette.

You should  be more careful with your opinions... they are always wrong!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
bubblegamer said:

Nothing cuter than Little Big Planet and Sackboy. But we already know how this poll will turn out, don't we

Yes, the cutest character wins. So yeah, there is nothing cuter than Toad and Toadette.

You should  be more careful with your opinions... they are always wrong!

I agree.

Oddsock > Everything in the Marioverse

We all win in the end :^)