By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pachter: Xbox One outsold PS4 in September..... (Not A Fact)

Patcher is the biggest troll going.

I will call this a lie until I actually see him say this.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Sensei said:
sully1311 said:
Mods, ban me for a month if Xbox One outsells PS4 for September NPD's.

Yeah, ban me too.

Don't ban me, i think it's possible (though his numbers sound like shit).

does he actually get paid to make these terrible predictions? Or is it just a hobby?

If the XB1 is even within 100k in NA that found be a feat due to the white PS4 and destiny.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Pachter just dropped even further down..... I didn't think this was possible.

I also want to make so much money without knowing much about what I talk about. If he just would think some hours about all the stuff which happened in September he would probably realize that Ps4 sales (Destiny, white console and other stuff?) should be much better.

If he is right I accept that I was stupid when I wrote this.

Around the Network

With the way NPD does adjustments, it's entirely possible this is a correction month where the numbers don't seem quite right. But I doubt this is anywhere near the mindset of Pachter.

Will make the results even more interesting either way though.

Nah, i can see PS4 sold 400k+ in September, which almost same as VGC numbers

Oh, god. I cant stop laughing at this horrible prediction. What's sad is that people here on VGC can make more accurate predictions than Pachter, and we're not even paid for it. I wouldn't be surprised if the PS4 outsold the XBO by ~250K.

I just hope this is the last straw that gets Pachter laughed out of the industry. He really has no clue about gaming. Unfortunately, it seems he's been able to scam people who know even less into believing and paying him. You'd think they'd catch on after his 10th failed prediction, and yet here we are at his 50th(?).

Some bold predictions around here too though. Sometimes sales patterns don't follow the script. Have we all forgotten about April 2008?

Regardless if he is right or wrong I find it funny that people quote the VGC numbers as proof when they spend every other day complaining about how "off" they are all the time.