By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pachter: Xbox One outsold PS4 in September..... (Not A Fact)

CosmicSex said:
Protendo said:

I could give 40 estimates each month and be bang on the money each time, well close enough anyways. Old Patcher....He either says something blantly obvious, or says something pulled out of his ass and you reverse what he says and you get the right answer.

Around the Network

Cant wait for the Oct predictions

CosmicSex said:

What!?! He can give that many estimates on the same products for the same time/sales period!?!

If he's giving that many estimates then he obviously knows he's mostly wrong and is trying to cover all corners. 

Kind of reminds me of someone predicting on ps4 not having any DRM, saying he was 100% sure of this, then going on to say he wouldn't be surprised if it did indeed have it. 

He is also well known to not admit when he was wrong!!!

I must admit. Its sweet to see him having to eat his own words. Maybe now he gains some humility. He has been clearly exposed for the scham he is.

Nem said:
I must admit. Its sweet to see him having to eat his own words. Maybe now he gains some humility. He has been clearly exposed for the scham he is.

LOL. He was exposed years ago with the Wii. Every Nintendo fan I know doesn't take him seriously. Everyone else seems to be late to the ignore Pachter party. ;)