By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pachter: Xbox One outsold PS4 in September..... (Not A Fact)

Namiirei said:

I sense much irony in this post ... 

Around the Network

Final Results:

Pachter over tracked the Xbox One by 66k
Pachter under tracked the PS4 by 288k (WHAT) 115% off. Top that!

So PS4 sold 2X more than XB1, wow when he's wrong he's wrong alright.

Doesn't everyone already understand that Pachter has a dog in the fight ? He's not an unbiased observer. And a portion of his job is to generate favorable publicity for his clients. Whether hes correct or not is a nice to have rather than a need to have. Its not his primary incentive.

Wedbush Morgan generates fees from the companies he covers and advises (and Pachter gets his bonus from those fees) . The conflict of interest is so blatant he actually includes it in current presentations.

http://www.slideshare.net/LondonGamesConference/video-games-by-the-numbers-michael-pachter-wedbush-securities

niallyb

niallyb said:
Doesn't everyone already understand that Pachter has a dog in the fight ? He's not an unbiased observer. And a portion of his job is to generate favorable publicity for his clients. Whether hes correct or not is a nice to have rather than a need to have. Its not his primary incentive.

Wedbush Morgan generates fees from the companies he covers and advises (and Pachter gets his bonus from those fees) . The conflict of interest is so blatant he actually includes it in current presentations.

http://www.slideshare.net/LondonGamesConference/video-games-by-the-numbers-michael-pachter-wedbush-securities

Welp... There it is.

Around the Network

That Patcher, I'm starting to be convinced that Patcher is a troll.

I wish there was some Project Troll Pachter where everyone just tweets at him "Stop lying to investors".

Patcher exposed once again. I can only picture the face of the investors by that time of the month he comes around with his very inaccurate predictions.
He almost reminds me of a famous user here on VGC! (not saying who or else I'll get banned xD)

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Protendo said:

That Patcher, I'm starting to be convinced that Patcher is a troll.

Wow, he must have been really confident is his analysis. LOL!!!

I wonder if he considers himself a fanboy now!?! Or if he admitted his prediction was off, way off. 

Protendo said: