By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pachter: Xbox One outsold PS4 in September..... (Not A Fact)

man-bear-pig said:
Anyone have any examples of failed Pachter predictions in the past?

I'm not sure comments are supposed to be that large.  It's actually easier and takes less time to put up the 1 or 2 times he actually got it right.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Anyone have any examples of failed Pachter predictions in the past?

just look up any of his videos. heck, this is one is an example, its just that the proof isnt out yet.

fluky-nintendy said:
I think Patcher was trolling those investors or he simply doesn't know anything about the industry anymore. Getting too old maybe?

did he ever know anything about video games?  he is just a troll who scams muppets.

The inverse is always true with regards to Patcher theories.

So... Patcher is going to be wrong again. Surprising...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:
kowenicki said:
I'm 95% certain he is wrong.

You understimate yourself !

You shoud be sure 100% he is wrong :)  Because he is wrong, or he simply lied on porpouse, or he inverted PS4 numbers <---> XBox numbers, or the stuff this guy is smoking must be pretty special.   Choose one.

I would like to try some of that stuff.  It sounds very special indeed.

i would laugh so hard if npd prove him right xD
just may be he has some inside connections to make this predictions?!
it wouldn't be the first time vgchartz over estimated the ps4..

I wish Pachter offered more services than games. As a weatherman I'd always know if it was going to be wet or sunny. Predicting the big game I would know who was going to win. The fact this guy gets up in front of shareholders at their meetings and spouts this stuff, and probably gets a silly salary for doing so is one of lifes great mysteries.

Wazowski said:
i would laugh so hard if npd prove him right xD
just may be he has some inside connections to make this predictions?!
it wouldn't be the first time vgchartz over estimated the ps4..

If he would have access to inside informations he wouldn't fail with every prediction he make, right? :D

Maybe he's just betting against the investors he's talking to?

If hes right, then theres probably a source he got the extra xb1 numbers that places like VGC knows nothing of. If we follow the weekly charts, it doesnt seem like the xb1 had any chance last month (even with the deals). Well, we are in the week that we will know for sure, it just seems weird of a prediction from him this time around