Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Illuminati Confirmed

Choose

I believe it. 109 45.80%

Conspiracy crap! 128 53.78%

Total:237
curl-6 said:
morenoingrato said:
I came here expecting a joke thread.

And then I see people vehemently defending the existence of Illuminatis? What?

I'd be banned for speaking my mind here, so to put it mildly, I'll just say that no matter how ridiculous something is you'll find a surprising amount of people who buy into it.

i do not believe in censorship say what you want to say 

i won't report you and i implore anyone who would do so to allow you to speak your mind

i hate the fact that this is where society is heading where we can't let off some steam when we feel compelled to

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
curl-6 said:
morenoingrato said:
I came here expecting a joke thread.

And then I see people vehemently defending the existence of Illuminatis? What?

I'd be banned for speaking my mind here, so to put it mildly, I'll just say that no matter how ridiculous something is you'll find a surprising amount of people who buy into it.

i do not believe in censorship say what you want to say 

i won't report you and i implore anyone who would do so to allow you to speak your mind

i hate the fact that this is where society is heading where we can't let off some steam when we feel compelled to

You may not report me, but someone else might. Moderation is quite strict on VGChartz, and it could be construed as me "flaming" or "trolling" you.

o_O.Q said:

lol so a walkaway being destroyed brought a whole building down?

lol i give up

gentleman believe what you want to it is ultimately your decision

the people at the top of that pyramid are laughing at you ironically while you think you have it all figured out because the media fed you some bs about a walkway lol

I have a feeling you never heard of these.

One is a Pyramid and the other is the Eye Of Horus which is the god of judgment. Ancient Egyptians had these on top of their Temples and had monks act like judges whichever the eye "sees as a criminal" is punished.  It is used as a symbol for US "One nation under god indivisble with liberty and justice for all"

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

People like you just like to make stuff up and celebrities just like to taunt you about it so they would get more media attention. I think you're the ones who are being played. Just make a pyramid symbol and the whole USA goes apeshit about it. like this guy

You'd think an "All mighty" organization would want a stupid mainstream rapper who'd probably forgotten in a couple of years to be a member of them?

curl-6 said:
o_O.Q said:

no that's ok call me a crackpot once you understand that doing so does not change the fact that up till now no one can explain to me how the building fell

with the last person telling me that a fucking walkway brought it down lol

Your mind is made up, you're just going to reject anything anybody can say that doesn't conform to your predetermined belief.

i'm sorry but to request that in this situation i believe that pieces of the towers fell on the building and that caused the collapse is tantamount to asking me to call myself blind

i mean i wear glasses at times but my vision is not that bad and the eye witnesses that were there that spoke on the event can't all be blind either

its important that i mention here that various professionals have analysed this and they conclude the same i posted videos below

as for the comment about a walkway connected at the base collapsing and that causing a whole building to collapse as it does( uniformly at freefall speed )... cmon now

the evidence is all there for anyone who is interested to find 

testimony by various engineers and other professionals that all give in depth technical analysis that describes how the official story is bs 

it is solely up to us as individuals to make the choice to entertain the idea that maybe just maybe there may be another side to this

and as i said previously considering the lies that were confirmed i can't see why people struggle to do so

here i'll post a few videos for anyone interested in entertaining an alternative viewpoint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PY_qM28rnA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Hzq7IvSRQ

examples of the lies they told after

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqRJqaSpcBg

o_O.Q said:
curl-6 said:

Until you mentioned it, I'd never even heard of building 7. I'm not American.

until a little over a month ago i hadn't either

why do you think that is?

Its called "World Trade CENTER" and not "Twin(two) Towers" anymore for a reason. Its a complex of buildings not just two. the two were the highest point of the complex and if you want to destroy the whole thing you would target those two since they are all connected by hallways

The two towers were built first and then 3-7 (that red bulding is WTC 7)

My Middle Eastern genes knows more about American buildings than Americans do... what the fuck. I must be a destined to jihad.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
o_O.Q said:

lol so a walkaway being destroyed brought a whole building down?

lol i give up

gentleman believe what you want to it is ultimately your decision

the people at the top of that pyramid are laughing at you ironically while you think you have it all figured out because the media fed you some bs about a walkway lol

I have a feeling you never heard of these.

One is a Pyramid and the other is the Eye Of Horus which is the god of judgment. Ancient Egyptians had these on top of their Temples and had monks act like judges whichever the eye "sees as a criminal" is punished.  It is used as a symbol for US "One nation under god indivisble with liberty and justice for all"

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

People like you just like to make stuff up and celebrities just like to taunt you about it so they would get more media attention. I think you're the ones who are being played. Just make a pyramid symbol and the whole USA goes apeshit about it. like this guy

You'd think an "All mighty" organization would want a stupid mainstream rapper who'd probably forgotten in a couple of years to be a member of them?

lol i knew this reply was coming and that's why i posted that

a pyramid can be consider as a heirarchy of abstraction

meaning that moving towards the base the topic at hand is less specific and moving to the pinnacle the topic becomes more specific

therefore if the topic at hand is those with knowledge then those at the pinnacle are most informed

that was all i was saying lol but i know your type so i know you'd run with it and jump into all sorts oif irrelevent bs about egypt and celebrities holding their hands up in a cetain way which is completely irrelevent to the point i made lol

and that right there imo shows just how much you and those like you have been manipulated to the point that you can't see the value in things that are supposedly connected to "conspiracies"

o_O.Q said:
curl-6 said:

Your mind is made up, you're just going to reject anything anybody can say that doesn't conform to your predetermined belief.

i'm sorry but to request that in this situation i believe that pieces of the towers fell on the building and that caused the collapse is tantamount to asking me to call myself blind

i mean i wear glasses at times but my vision is not that bad and the eye witnesses that were there that spoke on the event can't all be blind either

its important that i mention here that various professionals have analysed this and they conclude the same i posted videos below

as for the comment about a walkway connected at the base collapsing and that causing a whole building to collapse as it does( uniformly at freefall speed )... cmon now

testimony by various engineers and other professionals that all give in depth technical analysis that describes how the official story is bs 

it is solely up to us as individuals to make the choice to entertain the idea that maybe just maybe there may be another side to this

and as i said previously considering the lies that were confirmed i can't see why people struggle to do so

here i'll post a few videos for anyone interested in entertaining an alternative viewpoint

If the evidence was really so overwhelming, it would be commonly accepted knowledge. Coverups this extensive are not workable.

o_O.Q said:

meaning that moving towards the base the topic at hand is less specific and moving to the pinnacle the topic becomes more specific

therefore if the topic at hand is those with knowledge then those at the pinnacle are most informed

that was all i was saying lol but i know your type so i know you'd run with it and jump into all sorts oif irrelevent bs about egypt and celebrities holding their hands up in a cetain way which is completely irrelevent to the point i made lol

And what does implied symbolism mean other than implied symbolism? I can draw a penis and say the balls represent godly people and the tip represent the beast satan and people will believe me. you know like this guy Aleister Crowley did.

He went to Egypt and got obsessed with the ancient symbols so created a religion out of nowhere and now people follow him. 

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law, Love is the law love under will.

He just wanted to have an orgy.

curl-6 said:
o_O.Q said:
curl-6 said:

If the evidence was really so overwhelming, it would be commonly accepted knowledge. Coverups this extensive are not workable.

and that attitude is why its still a coverup

i told someone earlier that he's allowing general consensus to determine his opinion

the same applies here

evidence is presented and without really considering it people just go well my authority figures, peers, friends, family etc all think something else

and as a result they go on believing what the grouping they're associated with believe

an example i'll give of this happening elsewhere is religion i'm not an atheist and don't hate religion just adding that for context

but anyway clearly there can only be one true religion while the others must be frauds but yet all of them coexist to this day

and most people who are in them don't even bother taking the time to investigate into the origins of their religion

they just keep believing it because of what their authority figures, peers, family, friends etc tell them

its the same exact thing imo its group phychology being used against people

its scary generally for people to step outside groupings and think about things independently and personally i think that fear is being used here to great effect

just my personal opinion

PullusPardus said:
o_O.Q said:

And what does implied symbolism mean other than implied symbolism? I can draw a penis and say the balls represent godly people and the tip represent the beast satan and people will believe me. you know like this guy Aleister Crowley did.

He went to Egypt and got obsessed with the ancient symbols so created a religion out of nowhere and now people follow him. 

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law, Love is the law love under will.

He just wanted to have an orgy.

yes you could i agree