By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Elimination Game Round 1 - ROUND 2 STARTS IN A FEW HOURS

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST. THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE COPIED AND PASTED TO COUNT

To keep things updated, you MUST copy/paste the whole list and make it VERY specific and apparent who you voted for in order for your vote to count.  PASTE IN RICH TEXT REPLY ONLY!!!!

Last voter: LemonSlice

Carl2291 23 
EricFabian 23 
Mr_No 20 (+1)
Tanstalas 17
Tachikoma   32
I3LuEI3oml3eR   25
Slarvax 23(-2)
scisca 25
kljesta64  28
padib      23
daredevil.shark  21 
WangerPavia 23
Nicklesbe   20 
Theprof00  26
ioi  24 
Mike_L  23 

DO NOT ALTER POINTS BEYOND YOUR VOTE AND ONLY YOUR VOTE!!!

Users with 250+ posts: Vote once every 4 hours

Contestants not in this round: Vote once every 12 hours

Contestents in this round/Hosts: Vote once every 24 hours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LemonSlice said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Wasn't there only 2 girls that posted pictures? 3 at most. That... would have been a bit of an odd elimination game.

And.... yeah, big drama indeed.

Two girls is enough to have a poll. It's kind of lame to have two polls topped by a lone girl, and them duking it out in the finale with all the guys sitting underneath the goddesses. In the original thread it was immediately mentioned what was going to happen. To me it seems unfair to vote either for or againts the ladies. But okay, what's done is done. 

I wouldn't say goddesses but even cute chicks win by default. Call most of us a biased gender. LOL

Its not that Im being gender bias here, its that Tachi is actually really good looking imo were as the guys here, well a few are good looking but nothing too special imo =P

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST. THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE COPIED AND PASTED TO COUNT

To keep things updated, you MUST copy/paste the whole list and make it VERY specific and apparent who you voted for in order for your vote to count.  PASTE IN RICH TEXT REPLY ONLY!!!!

Last voter:Wonktonodi

Carl2291 23 
EricFabian 23 
Mr_No 20
Tanstalas 17
Tachikoma   33 (+1)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   25
Slarvax 23
scisca 25
kljesta64  28
padib      23
daredevil.shark  19 (-2)
WangerPavia 23
Nicklesbe   20 
Theprof00  26
ioi  24 
Mike_L  23 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

theprof00 said:
NintendoPie said:
I've seen the future and Tachikoma has won.

this seems likely.

This.

My 8th gen collection

ktay95 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LemonSlice said:

Two girls is enough to have a poll. It's kind of lame to have two polls topped by a lone girl, and them duking it out in the finale with all the guys sitting underneath the goddesses. In the original thread it was immediately mentioned what was going to happen. To me it seems unfair to vote either for or againts the ladies. But okay, what's done is done. 

I wouldn't say goddesses but even cute chicks win by default. Call most of us a biased gender. LOL

Its not that Im being gender bias here, its that Tachi is actually really good looking imo were as the guys here, well a few are good looking but nothing too special imo =P

It sucks that there aren't as many chicks on here though, but it makes sense.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Well I would have done a crossdress cosplay for the competition but I didnt have enough time =P
Maybe next year I can be given more of a heads up in advance so I can get my costume together.

Last voter:Wonktonodi

Carl2291 21 (-2)
EricFabian 23 
Mr_No 20 
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   34 (+1)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   25
Slarvax 23
scisca 25
kljesta64  28
padib      23
daredevil.shark  19 
WangerPavia 23
Nicklesbe   20 
Theprof00  26
ioi  24 
Mike_L  23 

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Is that a dirty magazine vending machine in your avatar?

My 8th gen collection

Last voter:POE

Carl2291 21  
EricFabian 23 
Mr_No 20 
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   35 (+1)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   25
Slarvax 23
scisca 25
kljesta64  28
padib      23
daredevil.shark  19 
WangerPavia 23
Nicklesbe   18 (-2)
Theprof00  26
ioi  24 
Mike_L  23 

Last voter: padib

Carl2291 21  
EricFabian 24 (+1)
Mr_No 20 
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   35
I3LuEI3oml3eR   25
Slarvax 21(-2)
scisca 25
kljesta64  28
padib      23
daredevil.shark  19 
WangerPavia 23
Nicklesbe   18
Theprof00  27
ioi  22
Mike_L  23