By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Elimination Game Round 1 - ROUND 2 STARTS IN A FEW HOURS

I think that should be +1 mohasanie, uguu~

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Ummm... Mo... both of your votes are downvotes...

He doesn't think anyone is attractive. :P

Ka-pi96 said:

Ummm... Mo... both of your votes are downvotes...

Oops, I keep getting confused when voting. :S 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST. THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE COPIED AND PASTED TO COUNT

To keep things updated, you MUST copy/paste the whole list and make it VERY specific and apparent who you voted for in order for your vote to count.  PASTE IN RICH TEXT REPLY ONLY!!!!

Last voter: MoHasanie

Carl2291 23 
EricFabian 25
Mr_No 21
Tanstalas 19
Tachikoma   31
I3LuEI3oml3eR   25
Slarvax 25
scisca 25
kljesta64  27 (+1)
padib      23
daredevil.shark  21 (-2)
WangerPavia 23
Nicklesbe   19
Theprof00  26
ioi  24 
Mike_L  23 

DO NOT ALTER POINTS BEYOND YOUR VOTE AND ONLY YOUR VOTE!!!

Users with 250+ posts: Vote once every 4 hours

Contestants not in this round: Vote once every 12 hours

Contestents in this round/Hosts: Vote once every 24 hours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST. THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE COPIED AND PASTED TO COUNT

To keep things updated, you MUST copy/paste the whole list and make it VERY specific and apparent who you voted for in order for your vote to count.  PASTE IN RICH TEXT REPLY ONLY!!!!

Carl2291 23 
EricFabian 23 (-2)
Mr_No 21
Tanstalas 19
Tachikoma   31
I3LuEI3oml3eR   25
Slarvax 25
scisca 25
kljesta64  27
padib      23
daredevil.shark  21 
WangerPavia 23
Nicklesbe   20 (+1)
Theprof00  26
ioi  24 
Mike_L  23 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Around the Network

Slarvax said:

Carl2291 23 
EricFabian 23
Mr_No 19 (-2)
Tanstalas 19
Tachikoma   32 (+1)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   25
Slarvax 25
scisca 25
kljesta64  27
padib      23
daredevil.shark  21 
WangerPavia 23
Nicklesbe   20
Theprof00  26
ioi  24 
Mike_L  23 

Ka-pi96 said:
LemonSlice said:
Just seems unfair to vote for Tachikoma, why was it impossible to have a girls only poll?

BTW OMG Sound of Rain drama. :O

Wasn't there only 2 girls that posted pictures? 3 at most. That... would have been a bit of an odd elimination game.

And.... yeah, big drama indeed.

Two girls is enough to have a poll. It's kind of lame to have two polls topped by a lone girl, and them duking it out in the finale with all the guys sitting underneath the goddesses. In the original thread it was immediately mentioned what was going to happen. To me it seems unfair to vote either for or againts the ladies. But okay, what's done is done. 

Carl2291 23 
EricFabian 23 
Mr_No 19
Tanstalas 17 (-2)
Tachikoma   32
I3LuEI3oml3eR   25
Slarvax 25
scisca 25
kljesta64  28 (+1)
padib      23
daredevil.shark  21 
WangerPavia 23
Nicklesbe   20 
Theprof00  26
ioi  24 
Mike_L  23 

LemonSlice said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Wasn't there only 2 girls that posted pictures? 3 at most. That... would have been a bit of an odd elimination game.

And.... yeah, big drama indeed.

Two girls is enough to have a poll. It's kind of lame to have two polls topped by a lone girl, and them duking it out in the finale with all the guys sitting underneath the goddesses. In the original thread it was immediately mentioned what was going to happen. To me it seems unfair to vote either for or againts the ladies. But okay, what's done is done. 

I wouldn't say goddesses but even cute chicks win by default. Call most of us a biased gender. LOL

I would post a picture of myself, but I don't want it floating around later on lol. My friends already think I'm vain. :P