By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Elimination Game Round 1 - ROUND 2 STARTS IN A FEW HOURS

Ka-pi96 said:
Tachikoma said:
Wheres rutea7's entry goddamnit?

Round 2 maybe?

:(

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
Wheres rutea7's entry goddamnit?

I think that they split it up into different rounds and she will probably be in a another one

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST. THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE COPIED AND PASTED TO COUNT

To keep things updated, you MUST copy/paste the whole list and make it VERY specific and apparent who you voted for in order for your vote to count.  PASTE IN RICH TEXT REPLY ONLY!!!!

Last voter: POE

Carl2291

EricFabian 24 
Mr_No 21
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   36 (-2)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23
Slarvax 19
scisca 23
kljesta64  27 (+1)
padib      23
daredevil.shark  19 
WangerPavia 24 
Nicklesbe   18
Theprof00  27 
ioi  22 
Mike_L  23 

DO NOT ALTER POINTS BEYOND YOUR VOTE AND ONLY YOUR VOTE!!!

Users with 250+ posts: Vote once every 4 hours

Contestants not in this round: Vote once every 12 hours

Contestents in this round/Hosts: Vote once every 24 hours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST. THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE COPIED AND PASTED TO COUNT

To keep things updated, you MUST copy/paste the whole list and make it VERY specific and apparent who you voted for in order for your vote to count.  PASTE IN RICH TEXT REPLY ONLY!!!!

Last voter: Tachikoma

Carl2291

EricFabian 24 
Mr_No 21
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   37 (+1)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23 
Slarvax 19
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  19 
WangerPavia 24 
Nicklesbe   18 
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20(-2)
Mike_L  23 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

padib said:

Haha

Here's the caption I gave with my picture in the sign-up thread.

"Well, I will enter the contest but only in good fun, and because I'm sure you're all as curious as I am to see other people's actual faces.

And yes, this is a picture of me bear foot in a cowboy hat with a handlebar mustache petting a wooden panther on a petrified wood table. (taken for yours truly)"

All for good fun :)

funny thing is that the table to me looked like a redwood burl on manzanita not petrified wood, but not having a closer look I wouldn't know for sure.

and of this group you're in my top 4 :P

Around the Network
*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last voter: Ka-pi96

Carl2291

EricFabian 24 
Mr_No 21
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   39 (+1)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23 
Slarvax 19
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17 (-2)
WangerPavia 24 
Nicklesbe   18 
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  21 

We reap what we sow

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last voter: 160rmf

Carl2291

EricFabian 25  (+1)
Mr_No 21
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   39
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23 
Slarvax 17 (-2)
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17
WangerPavia 24 
Nicklesbe   18 
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  21 

I was the last one to vote? crazy

Last voter: Wonktonodi

Carl2291

EricFabian 25 
Mr_No 22 (+1)
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   39
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23 
Slarvax 17
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17
WangerPavia 24 
Nicklesbe   16 (-2)
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  21 

Last voter: Wonktonodi

Carl2291

EricFabian 25 
Mr_No 20 (-2)
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   40(+1)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23 
Slarvax 17
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17
WangerPavia 24 
Nicklesbe   16 
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  21 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Wonktonodi said:

I was the last one to vote? crazy

I think few people are voting because they know Tachikoma  will win and voting takes so much time cause you have to copy and edit the table which takes some time. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54