By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Elimination Game Round 1 - ROUND 2 STARTS IN A FEW HOURS

Tachikoma said:
Wheres rutea7's entry goddamnit?

Round 2 maybe?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Tachikoma said:

Round 2 maybe?

:(

Tachikoma said:

I think that they split it up into different rounds and she will probably be in a another one

Tachikoma said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Tachikoma said:

Round 2 maybe?

:(

Well, late is better than never...

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST. THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE COPIED AND PASTED TO COUNT

To keep things updated, you MUST copy/paste the whole list and make it VERY specific and apparent who you voted for in order for your vote to count.  PASTE IN RICH TEXT REPLY ONLY!!!!

Last voter: POE

Carl2291

EricFabian 24 
Mr_No 21
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   36 (-2)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23
Slarvax 19
scisca 23
kljesta64  27 (+1)
padib      23
daredevil.shark  19 
WangerPavia 24 
Nicklesbe   18
Theprof00  27 
ioi  22 
Mike_L  23 

DO NOT ALTER POINTS BEYOND YOUR VOTE AND ONLY YOUR VOTE!!!

Users with 250+ posts: Vote once every 4 hours

Contestants not in this round: Vote once every 12 hours

Contestents in this round/Hosts: Vote once every 24 hours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Around the Network

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST. THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE COPIED AND PASTED TO COUNT

To keep things updated, you MUST copy/paste the whole list and make it VERY specific and apparent who you voted for in order for your vote to count.  PASTE IN RICH TEXT REPLY ONLY!!!!

Last voter: Tachikoma

Carl2291

EricFabian 24 
Mr_No 21
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   37 (+1)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23 
Slarvax 19
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  19 
WangerPavia 24 
Nicklesbe   18 
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20(-2)
Mike_L  23 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

padib said:

Haha

Here's the caption I gave with my picture in the sign-up thread.

"Well, I will enter the contest but only in good fun, and because I'm sure you're all as curious as I am to see other people's actual faces.

And yes, this is a picture of me bear foot in a cowboy hat with a handlebar mustache petting a wooden panther on a petrified wood table. (taken for yours truly)"

All for good fun :)

funny thing is that the table to me looked like a redwood burl on manzanita not petrified wood, but not having a closer look I wouldn't know for sure.

and of this group you're in my top 4 :P

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last voter: Trunkin

Carl2291

EricFabian 24 
Mr_No 21
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   38 (+1)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23 
Slarvax 19
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  19 
WangerPavia 24 
Nicklesbe   18 
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  21 (-2)

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last voter: Ka-pi96

Carl2291

EricFabian 24 
Mr_No 21
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   39 (+1)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23 
Slarvax 19
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17 (-2)
WangerPavia 24 
Nicklesbe   18 
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  21 

We reap what we sow

Last voter: 160rmf

Carl2291

EricFabian 25  (+1)
Mr_No 21
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   39
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23 
Slarvax 17 (-2)
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17
WangerPavia 24 
Nicklesbe   18 
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  21