By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Elimination Game Round 1 - ROUND 2 STARTS IN A FEW HOURS

RCTjunkie said:
Ka-pi96 said:
RCTjunkie said:
Should I also double the point power of voters (+2 - 4) to make it go faster?

That's probably a good idea, speed it up a bit.

I'd also suggest going to how other elimination games do it, just posting a + and -, with the table in the op being updated every now and then. As it is now is pretty complicated.

I won't be able to do that too frequently and everyone will have to keep track.  Is everyone ok with that? 

Just do it once a day. It would probably just take 10min to count all the votes and update the OP. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

+ Slarvax
- I3LuEI3oml3eR

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
RCTjunkie said:
Ka-pi96 said:

That's probably a good idea, speed it up a bit.

I'd also suggest going to how other elimination games do it, just posting a + and -, with the table in the op being updated every now and then. As it is now is pretty complicated.

I won't be able to do that too frequently and everyone will have to keep track.  Is everyone ok with that? 

Just do it once a day. It would probably just take 10min to count all the votes and update the OP. 

This. Based on my experience, it really is quite simple to update it, as you said, only takes 10-15 minutes. Just make sure you make a post everytime you count so that you know where you start and where you stop.

Okay, we'll try basic voting, double values (+2 and -4) and self-regulating for today, and if most people like it we'll keep it.

Tachikoma's departure and the rest of the rules are still in place. Everyone must self-regulate and watch out for each other.

+ Theprof00
- Nicklesbe

-_- I iz sad Tachi left

Around the Network

I am!

Switch!!!

Nice, now I can vote on my phone.

+ Nicklesbe
- Mike_L

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

+Mr_No
-Tanstalas

We could always include SoR...

+Tanstalas
-WagnerPavia

Much simpler ^^