By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Elimination Game Round 1 - ROUND 2 STARTS IN A FEW HOURS

MoHasanie said:
Wonktonodi said:

I was the last one to vote? crazy

I think few people are voting because they know Tachikoma  will win and voting takes so much time cause you have to copy and edit the table which takes some time. 

Then again I'm not a contestant and can vote every 4 hours while those in other rouns can only vote every 12 and those in this one every 24

yeah it's really hard to vote by phone while It's easy on pc.

and their might be enough gaymers out there to change that outcome :p even if people keep downvoting my favorites.

Around the Network

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST. THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE COPIED AND PASTED TO COUNT

To keep things updated, you MUST copy/paste the whole list and make it VERY specific and apparent who you voted for in order for your vote to count.  PASTE IN RICH TEXT REPLY ONLY!!!!

Last voter: mohasanie

Carl2291

EricFabian 25 
Mr_No 20
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   38 (-2)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23 
Slarvax 17
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17
WangerPavia 25 (+1)
Nicklesbe   16 
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  21 

DO NOT ALTER POINTS BEYOND YOUR VOTE AND ONLY YOUR VOTE!!!

Users with 250+ posts: Vote once every 4 hours

Contestants not in this round: Vote once every 12 hours

Contestents in this round/Hosts: Vote once every 24 hours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST. THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE COPIED AND PASTED TO COUNT

To keep things updated, you MUST copy/paste the whole list and make it VERY specific and apparent who you voted for in order for your vote to count.  PASTE IN RICH TEXT REPLY ONLY!!!!

Last voter: theprof00

Carl2291

20 (+1)

EricFabian 25 
Mr_No 20
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   36 (-2)
I3LuEI3oml3eR   23 
Slarvax 17
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17
WangerPavia 25
Nicklesbe   16 
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  21 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Last voter: pbroy

Carl2291

EricFabian 26 (+1) 
Mr_No 20 
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   36 
I3LuEI3oml3eR   21 (-2) 
Slarvax 17
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17
WangerPavia 25 
Nicklesbe   16 
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  21 

This first round is going to take a while. It is basically with a tug of war.

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:

Last voter: RCTjunkie

Carl2291

EricFabian 26
Mr_No 21(+1)
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   36 
I3LuEI3oml3eR   21
Slarvax 15(-2)
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17
WangerPavia 25 
Nicklesbe   16
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  21 

Yeah this is a pain to do by phone. And it will take from 195 to 399 votes to get it down to one

Last voter: Wonktonodi

Carl2291

EricFabian 26 
Mr_No 19 (-2)
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   36 
I3LuEI3oml3eR   21 
Slarvax 15
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17
WangerPavia 25 
Nicklesbe   16
Theprof00  27 
ioi  20
Mike_L  22 (+1)

Last voter: VXIII

Carl2291

18 (-2)

EricFabian 26 
Mr_No 19
Tanstalas 17 
Tachikoma   36 
I3LuEI3oml3eR   21 
Slarvax 15
scisca 23 
kljesta64  27
padib      23 
daredevil.shark  17
WangerPavia 25 
Nicklesbe   16
Theprof00  28 (+1)
ioi  20
Mike_L  22

Nevermind

this is dumb, remove me from the list.