By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GoTY 2014? Guys Maybe this Unexpected Game Will Be It....

Ka-pi96 said:
I don't think there is any chance.

Not even a nominee? This game looks like it can be a 90+ meta which there has been barely any this year :0

Around the Network

Just shows how lean this year has been. There are still a few big games on the way like The Evil Within but so far, 2014 has been meh. Still gonna grab games like WWE 2K15, Bayonetta 2, Evil, Sunset Overdrive and a few others but this year the ball has kinda been dropped.

Sorry about posting twice but really, we're getting a little positive buzz on this game. Why overhype it? It's okay to believe what you believe but (I've been guilty of this as well) sometimes it's just best to wait and see. This thread will be fresh in people's memory when the game scores poorly and someone will quickly point out how "Nintendo gamers think every exclusive is the best game, ever!"

Ka-pi96 said:
tbone51 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I don't think there is any chance.

Not even a nominee? This game looks like it can be a 90+ meta which there has been barely any this year :0

Maybe to you.

To me it looks like it should be in the 70s at most.

70s at most XD XD XD. C'mon bro. Really? Well i would bet it gets over an 80 but that would be an easy bet :P

*Games gets 100/100 on Metacritic*

"SEEEEE! THE WII-U SUCKS SO MUCH THAT THEY EVEN GIVE KIDDY GAMES LIKE THIS EASY MARKS!!!"

... I have a grim view of humanity.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
tbone51 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Maybe to you.

70s at most XD XD XD. C'mon bro. Really? Well i would bet it gets over an 80 but that would be an easy bet :P

Well considering the scores that have been given to some other games recently... yeah, seems reviewers are being a lot harsher now so 70s sounds about right.

Yeah... I get wat you mean but i still bet it'll get over 80. We'll see soon enough, im going to gloat soon :)

Ka-pi96 said:

Maybe to you.

This ... I have the same belief as you do on this game. 

Even I think the better current contenders for GOTY are Titanfall, Infamous Second Son, Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Forza Horizon 2, and Destiny too ... 

Areym said:
Yeah no. I doubt people will vote this over games like Destiny, FC4, MCC, etc.

i would vot dis over destiny

Probably Super Smash Bros U, but highly doubt it for Captain Toad.

I think Shadow of Mordor... or no...