By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - “We would not limit a game’s resolution” says Ubisoft

Bullshit ubisoft. You guys just said you did.

Around the Network

Dear god. These guys need to stop talking. This is doing nothing but making people complain about the game.

Let it die, Ubisoft. Let it die. Just shut up until the storm passes.

How can multi-million companies be that clueless  when it comes to PR ?

Shorts already have been fired. They just cant take away what they said. They said it clearly.

Around the Network

3 lies in a week is a record in this industry.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Is Ubisoft trying to win an award for most stupid PR ever or something? Do they really think people are this dumb?

Ah well, it won't surprise me, there are actually people that think Ubi are being honest and that the PS4 is capped at 900p cause of CPU limitations lol. Maybe those are the people they are talking to.

I have been saying this before and I am still saying it now, Ubisoft should just shut up. If they had announced 900p@30fps for both PS4/XB1 and said nothing else, no one would have said a thing. And they are still doing this insulting shit.

Ubisoft said "we decide to limit the performance to 900p to avoid debates and stuff" and their take on that is "we will never limit performance and/or he ws being misinterpreted'???????? Like just STFU ubisoft

Lies. Lies! Ubisoft must be evil!

This comes in the middle of the AC: Unity fallout and only months after the severe downgrade of Watchdogs? The bigger a developer grows; they more full of BS they become. Let's hope we don't have another EA or Activision in the making.

Mummelmann said:
This comes in the middle of the AC: Unity fallout and only months after the severe downgrade of Watchdogs? The bigger a developer grows; they more full of BS they become. Let's hope we don't have another EA or Activision in the making.

What are you talking about ? Watchdogs was never downgraded. It is true next-gen stuff.