By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you getting a WiiU?

Are you getting a WiiU?

Already own one 573 66.01%

Yes, before 2014 is over 63 7.26%

Yes, by the end of 2015 64 7.37%

No 100 11.52%

view results 68 7.83%

Total:868

I havent purchased for two reasons. Extremely limited (yet good) software support. Tablet less version (which will probably never come).

Around the Network

Seems like an excellent console but I will never buy one. Just not into Nintendo first party games. They are obviously of a high caliber but unfortunately they are not my thing. The two biggest releases this year are a good example with Mario Kart and Smash Bros. I do not like racing or fighting games on any level. I haven't owned Nintendo hardware since the GameCube.

Not a console made with me in mind and that is okay. From what I have seen from its' fans they are perfectly happy with it which is all that matters.

As a fan of gaming in general I do hope the sales improve, though. It seems like it is really struggling and I hate to see that. I knew it would never do Wii numbers but certainly thought it would perform better than it has. Hopefully its' fortunes will turn around soon.

Wow...that poll though @.@

I plan to buy one as soon as I'm in a better place financially. Damn grad school @.@

When Super Smash Bros releases I'll get one. It's the one Nintendo game I need to play.

I got one last year after being away from Nintendo since the N64. I couldn't be happier.

Somehow i am having more fun with it than with most of my games on the PS3.

Around the Network

Already got one this Summer. Got my Smash bundle preordered though!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

arachnid15 said:
Seems like an excellent console but I will never buy one. Just not into Nintendo first party games. They are obviously of a high caliber but unfortunately they are not my thing. The two biggest releases this year are a good example with Mario Kart and Smash Bros. I do not like racing or fighting games on any level. I haven't owned Nintendo hardware since the GameCube.

Not a console made with me in mind and that is okay. From what I have seen from its' fans they are perfectly happy with it which is all that matters.

As a fan of gaming in general I do hope the sales improve, though. It seems like it is really struggling and I hate to see that. I knew it would never do Wii numbers but certainly thought it would perform better than it has. Hopefully its' fortunes will turn around soon.

This bring tears to my eyes

I've had mine since the end of last year, and the more that its library has grown, the more satisfied I've become with it. I mainly bought the system for Bayonetta 2, but I've been enjoying myself with the likes of Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart 8, and the other games I bought for it.

NNID: TheCCluc

Apparently VGChartz represents a good amount of the WiiU population

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Had one, sold it.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine