By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
FATALITY said:
Dark_Feanor said:
Would guys stop for a minute and think that Apple sold 10x more iPhones 6s WW in two days than all consoles combined in the USA the whole month?

if that makes you feel beta

I forgot to quote the guy saing third partys publishers will abandon XOne and release PS4 only games... he says he´s been saing this for a longe time.

I don´t demand 1080p 60 fps of my games though... But I like a reversal logic context from randon people in internet foruns.

I predict 515k for the PS4

GribbleGrunger said:
Ninsect said:
GribbleGrunger said:

It did:

According to Activision internal estimates, the PS4 system is the #1 platform worldwide for Destiny based on units sold through as of October 4, 2014.

Obviously. This doesn't confirm it for the US though

Taking that information and adding it to the huge PS4 sales this week, I think it's safe to say that more PS4 owners are in posession of Destiny.

I know. Just saying what you quoted doesn't confirm it. I suspect at least 300k Destiny bundles were sold

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Just imagine how much the PS4 can possibly sell if SCEA decides to do a LittleBigPlanet, Far Cry 4, and GTAV bundle blitzkrieg in November... o.O

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
Would guys stop for a minute and think that Apple sold 10x more iPhones 6s WW in two days than all consoles combined in the USA the whole month?

Would you stop for a minute and think that Coca-Cola sells 1.7B coke beverages every single day? All year round?

Thats 170x more than iphones sold every single day.

You know you are in deep when you have to dig that deep to find relevance... like iphone sales has anything what soever to do with the PS4/XB1. 

Dark_Feanor said:
FATALITY said:
Dark_Feanor said:

if that makes you feel beta

I forgot to quote the guy saing third partys publishers will abandon XOne and release PS4 only games... he says he´s been saing this for a longe time.

I don´t demand 1080p 60 fps of my games though... But I like a reversal logic context from randon people in internet foruns.

are u ok? seriously

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

For those who want to compare Hyrule Warriors numbers in the USA:

Hyrule Warriors - 190,000 (8 days) WiiU
Dynasty Warriors 5 - 150,000 (4 months) PS2
Dynasty Warriors 6 - 220,000 (10 months) PS3/360
Dynasty Warriors 7 - 220,000 (9 months) PS3/360

Numbers taken from NPD and Koei.

Aura7541 said:
Just imagine how much the PS4 can possibly sell if SCEA decides to do a LittleBigPlanet, Far Cry 4, and GTAV bundle blitzkrieg in November... o.O

Or how much it will sell when its price is dropped to $300 and then $200......

Aura7541 said:

Oh shit, I forgot GTA V is in November. Yikes.