By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

PS4 is closer to 570K (190k*3)

Around the Network

We can't really say that Destiny 'sold' more on the XB1. We can say that more XB1 players received a copy of Destiny though.

The PS5 Exists. 

2008ProchargedGT said:

Wait.... now you are cool with using VGC numbers again? 

Well, that is the only source I have.

And I always use "according to..." when claiming something.

It doesn´t mean I belive blindly. But old numbers more reliable any way.

Just look at this month, VGChartz undertrack the PS4 by 40% and the XOne by about 25% or 30%. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Wow, Forza didn't even chart.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

O_o

Considering that Destiny is not an established IP neither it is an exclusive game to the PS4, AND it got a mixed reception.... All I have to say is... WOW.

"Pachter Predicts: Xbox One outsold PS4 in September."

lol man.

While we're celebrating the PS4's 9th straight victory, where the hell did Forza Horizon 2 go? September NPD goes up to October 4 and FH2 was released in September 30. I'm surprised that it didn't make the Top 10 software list in NPD.

Dark_Feanor said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

Wait.... now you are cool with using VGC numbers again? 

Well, that is the only source I have.

And I always use "according to..." when claiming something.

It doesn´t mean I belive blindly. But old numbers more reliable any way.

Just look at this month, VGChartz undertrack the PS4 by 40% and the XOne by about 25% or 30%. 

Check the GAF NPD threads to find the actual NPD numbers, there are a number of prominent insiders (and fakes get permabanned into oblivion).

PS4 is ~550k for September, confirmed already.

ethomaz said:

AMAZON

Yeap... you are looking to the only 100% accurate tracker in this generation... Amazon >>>> VGC >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pachter. 

People may want to continue with the same old "You can't trust Amazon", like they have since 2007-2008 or so, but here in the US so many people do their shopping through Amazon.

Just about everyone I talk to at my job shops through it and even in my home we shop using it. The free 2-day shipping with a Prime account is a big reason why.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!