By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

this will be interesting
tagged..

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Are results out yet?

No.

less than an hour now!(~50 minutes)

Developments are coming in live. September was the BIGGEST month in PSN history for sales:
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/10/16/sony-announces-that-september-2014-was-the-biggest-month-in-playstation-store-history/112357/

DonFerrari said:

There's a disclaimer at the end of article, so if came down to it they will just fire the author. 

Yes there is and they use that to spout whatever no sense at all.

Don´t be that dramatic.

There is a lot of analyst making predictions all the time for wallstreet. In most case the don´t even have more information than VGChartz has. In some cases the even use VGChartz numbers.

Around the Network

Haven't been this excited about an NPD report since forever. Hurry up ya bastids!

taggg

Even if the XBone won over PS4 for the month of September, it's only the USA. You people need to calm down and have another look at the current worldwide sales and gap on the main page.

With that being said, Pachter is not only most likely wrong, but also must have an untold reason to make such a disparate prediction.

Spedfrom said:
Even if the XBone won over PS4 for the month of September, it's only the USA. You people need to calm down and have another look at the current worldwide sales and gap on the main page.

With that being said, Pachter is not only most likely wrong, but also must have an untold reason to make such an disparate prediction.

xboxone did not win. ;p

Dorito pope said PS4 won september with 3 times august numbers! wow