By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

RolStoppable said:
fatslob-:O said:
RolStoppable said:

He got banned, so what's the problem?

There might be a problem but you might want to jog your memory as to why since it was one of your post that gave me an inspiration as to why it's not ...

I don't call the Wii U a piece of trash in order to put the PS4 and One above it.

Also, S.T.A.G.E. called the Wii an underpowered joke, not the Wii U. Not that that changes anything for the moderation, but it had to be said.

Touche. As you say this it doesn't make a difference, that was just my mistake (or assumption, really)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

What's not to understand? Directly or indirectly he's calling the Wii U an "underpowered joke" and that's only going to rile up other users. He also has quite the extensive history of such posts (over 40 moderations; admittedly not all for posts like this but regardless evidence enough that he has previous). 

His post would have been fine, but he worded it in such a way that it's over the line. 

The statement was definitely crude and maybe even exaggerated but in no way would I absolutely classify his post as trolling since he actually "means it". 

Like rol would say, "it's the intent that counts towards trolling, not the effect". Had he made an anti-MS post I would have had no objections but this time STAGE is actually backing up his belief so he's not making a completely senseless comment. 

AFAIK he doesn't have an extensive history of attacking Nintendo to cause grief among the Nintendo community so his post was fine for the most part ...

RolStoppable said:

I don't call the Wii U a piece of trash in order to put the PS4 and One above it.

Also, S.T.A.G.E. called the Wii an underpowered joke, not the Wii U. Not that that changes anything for the moderation, but it had to be said.

This isn't exactly what I meant ...

S.T.A.G.E. likes to dance around on the borderline, this time he missed a step.

Its STAGE. I really see no reason to argue any of his bans with the way pretty much "all" his comments are. And I really dont think he is dumb, i believe he knows what he is doing and its one of the reasons he is so disliked in the community. Honestly i dont know why he hasnt been permabanned yet

Around the Network

Ok, Joe messing with the site is getting out of hand. I like him but im tired of him messing around with the site. We get it, ioi needs to update VGC but there is still no reason for Joe to do this.

From my understanding he is behind the recent issues including images and yourube videos. There was also a huge script problem a few minutes ago as well as multiple error codes since. Now that the images are back they need to be resized back to how they were which is a nuisance. Look at my signature to see what im talking about

Again, i like Joe but he shouldnt be allowed to do that either.  And while i have no proof he was the one that did all that he is the first suspect and he has been doing this kind of stuff a lot recently

I apologize if im wrong but id like to see action for now on when people or somebody messes with the site if you know its them

JayWood2010 said:

Ok, Joe messing with the site is getting out of hand. I like him but im tired of him messing around with the site. We get it, ioi needs to update VGC but there is still no reason for Joe to do this.

From my understanding he is behind the recent issues including images and yourube videos. There was also a huge script problem a few minutes ago as well as multiple error codes since. Now that the images are back they need to be resized back to how they were which is a nuisance. Look at my signature to see what im talking about

Again, i like Joe but he shouldnt be allowed to do that either.  And while i have no proof he was the one that did all that he is the first suspect and he has been doing this kind of stuff a lot recently

I apologize if im wrong but id like to see action for now on when people or somebody messes with the site if you know its them

I definitely agree that site tampering should be an automatic moderation at the very least, but the problem is proving who did it.  Without proof there isn't much anybody can do...

gergroy said:

I definitely agree that site tampering should be an automatic moderation at the very least, but the problem is proving who did it.  Without proof there isn't much anybody can do...

Yup.

Ka-pi96 said:

Toasty has been permabanned?

RIP Toastboy

no more panda bears...

Ka-pi96 said:

Toasty has been permabanned?

RIP Toastboy

Noooooo.. My homie..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---