By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

todd2r did not deserve his ban.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I think the mods are great. Mummelman worries me, but that is just because I have hardly ever seen him post.

I like starcraft the best, but he is only on when I am asleep.

I am on now!!!

But the mod queue just exploded so I am thinking of leaving before anyone notices I was here when that happened...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

hey guys, I am a newbie and cant start a thread so i'll just ask my question here.

i want to start buying games for my son via downloading via the playstation store, I dnt want to waste time going to the store and also save on the taxes.

how safe is it when purchasing online? and will sony let you download again if something was to happen to the game?

thanks in advance and I apologize if this is not the appropriate thread

ctrlALTdelete said:

Agreed. 5 days for someone with a clean record (?) is ridiculous aswell

cacnerhorse1978 said:
hey guys, I am a newbie and cant start a thread so i'll just ask my question here.

i want to start buying games for my son via downloading via the playstation store, I dnt want to waste time going to the store and also save on the taxes.

how safe is it when purchasing online? and will sony let you download again if something was to happen to the game?

thanks in advance and I apologize if this is not the appropriate thread

I've bought plenty of things online, and have had no issues with it. Also if you've bought the game then you can link an account to another system and redownload it, so you shouldn't have too many problems there.

Also this is the wrong thread, but nevermind. Hope that helps!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
ctrlALTdelete said:

todd2r has, so far, been a public nuisance, mostly because it's impossible to tell where he stands. First he seemed an honest but earnest X1 fan, then he seemed like an obvious shill, then he seemed to mock himself as if he were just trolling this whole time. This is confusing, and leads to confusion among the community.

He has five days, then, to resolve his identity. Fan, employee, or troll?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ka-pi96 said:
Mr Khan said:

todd2r has, so far, been a public nuisance, mostly because it's impossible to tell where he stands. First he seemed an honest but earnest X1 fan, then he seemed like an obvious shill, then he seemed to mock himself as if he were just trolling this whole time. This is confusing, and leads to confusion among the community.

If the main issue was him confusing people could a warning not have sufficed then? Or was one given that we aren't aware of maybe?

He was banned a few times already for doing... whatever it is he's doing. The length didn't come out of nowhere.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
man-bear-pig said:
ctrlALTdelete said:

Is that really your reasoning for banning him 5 days?  He was confusing you???  Does it really matter what his identity is?? Shouldnt a ban be based off a specific misbehavior and not because you were confused about his identity?

spurgeonryan said:
Who is crtlaltdelete?

An alt, of Filket.

Yeah I don't know either but he's had a few apparently. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if it's todd himself, but there's no evidence for that so you can't just go on your gut.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Are shills even banned on this site (it's not in the rules?) Not that I think he is one, I just think he is taking the piss. Who cares if it's annoying people, it's mainly pro MS. If people have a problem with that, that's there problem!