By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed Unity is 900p/30fps on both PS4 & Xbox One 'to avoid all the debates and stuff'

Ali_16x said:
It's amazing that people think that Microsoft didn't pay for this. LOL. It's so easy to get 1080p on PS4, it's just a normal effort, all games except for a couple are not 1080p. Look at how Microsoft handled Destiny and Diablo 3, they had to send their own engineers/workers to the studios to make it 1080p. They are taking this resolution thing very seriously and this is just another result from that.

Yes, it's a conspiracy! Damn, perhaps it even was aliens!

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
dahuman said:

I suppose I could always watch from the side as 2 babies pout at each other and go "awwww, that's so cute~~~" The only problem here is, we are not babies. Yet people like to act like them, when the real loosers are the PC gamers who have much higher power but get almost all the same shitty assets from the console versions, if nothing else, PC gamers should be the angry ones, think about that and realize how pitty this looks.

1. Please dont put PC if it is console only discussion. PC wins. We get it.

2. If developers are not using PC power then its the fault of PC gamers. Tell them to buy more games. In consoles games sell more and this is why developers use it as benchmark.

1.) PC doesn't win, you are not getting the point cause you are trapped in this weird cage that wants to seperate the discussions and no seeing the big picture I'm actually painting.

2.) Yet when PS4 and X1 have parity, people flip their shit and it's the dev's fault, get it yet? Or do you need me to spell out the word "Sarcasm" for you? /wink

Microsoft clearly paid them!!!

Edit: Don't really care that much about resolution or framerate, but the reason why is weak...

vivster said:
Avro1958 said:

JUst looking at some benchmarks, I can't link right now but google is your friend :-p shows the PS4 ahead of the XB1, again Dev's that actually work with the hardware also have been saying this aswell.

Please link. That would be new to me that the PS4 CPU is somehow superior to the X1's. Haven't seen any dev praising any of the CPUs either. That's probably because they're both shit.

they are amd cpus after all.

and the PC matters this time, seems like the game will be optimist for Nvidia, they talk about nvidia exclusiv graphic features.

that could mean the parity is because the doesnt want to optimise it for amd(consoles run all on amd) because they want the payments from nvidia? that would explain the 900p/30fps.  (the last asscreed look a lot better on

"cheap" nvidia cards than on console or amd cards, anc it run a lot better)

dahuman said:

1.) PC doesn't win, you are not getting the point cause you are trapped in this weird cage that wants to seperate the discussions and no seeing the big picture I'm actually painting.

2.) Yet when PS4 and X1 have parity, people flip their shit and it's the dev's fault, get it yet? Or do you need me to spell out the word "Sarcasm" for you? /wink

You believe what you think true. Same for me. Bye.

Around the Network
ErwinMoC said:
Microsoft clearly paid them!!!

Yes, clearly! We can already smell the billions of billions of dollars for this! Go to the pitchforks, guys! Kill'em!

Wait, now you even had to do a jew-parallel? Well, that's daring to say the least...

generic-user-1 said:
vivster said:
Avro1958 said:

JUst looking at some benchmarks, I can't link right now but google is your friend :-p shows the PS4 ahead of the XB1, again Dev's that actually work with the hardware also have been saying this aswell.

Please link. That would be new to me that the PS4 CPU is somehow superior to the X1's. Haven't seen any dev praising any of the CPUs either. That's probably because they're both shit.

they are amd cpus after all.

and the PC matters this time, seems like the game will be optimist for Nvidia, they talk about nvidia exclusiv graphic features.

that could mean the parity is because the doesnt want to optimise it for amd(consoles run all on amd) because they want the payments from nvidia? that would explain the 900p/30fps.  (the last asscreed look a lot better on

"cheap" nvidia cards than on console or amd cards, anc it run a lot better)

Don't think this has anything to do with NVidia. If anything with Intel :P

I believe the devs when they are saying that the game is very CPU heavy. All previous AC games were too. But this time they overdid it.

I'm pretty sure if they reduced the number of people in the world there would be no parity since the CPU resources would be free to feed the GPUs and there would be a natural gap between the graphics again.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

daredevil.shark said:
dahuman said:

You believe what you think true. Same for me. Bye.

Not my fault that you don't have an ironic sense of humor and takes an internet forum super seriously lol. ^_^;

ubisoft is so dumb... "I have an idea, lets have the games have complete parity so that just before our game comes out, nobody is talking about it"

It might be an argument in console wars, but at the same time it have thousands of people on the internet not just talking about the game, but sharing pics and videos. its free fucking advertising. Never mind the fact that its going to piss off the larger fan base.

Someone at ubisoft is smoking some serious crack, or cashing a really huge check

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Theonemind said:
chris0409 said:

Most other multiplatform games prove your post wrong.... Upping resolution is not a complex task... It makes more sense to make an engine for the most powerful and scale down,  not the opposite.  Your post makes no sense... Ubi can afford to make a game to each platforms strength.  Not water it down. 

No, my friend, they don't prove me wrong. Prioritizing the easiest console to code on and having less time to optimize for the other, that is one of the possibilities I was talking about in my previous post. And I didn't say Ubisoft can't afford it, I said they don't have the time to FULLY utilize the strength of both consoles and optimize the games to the fullest.