By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why EDGE gave Bayonetta 2 a perfect score

Cant wait to play it BRING IT ON!!!!

Around the Network

Didn't they also give the first one a 10?

VGPolyglot said:
Didn't they also give the first one a 10?

yes the xbox 360 version, the ps3 port was poor, but I hear good things about bayo1 port that comes free with bayo 2

old skool

That's awesome!

EntilZha said:

"– EDGE says you could “play and replay forever” because of the different accessories, weapons, hidden battles in chapters, online co-op, and more"

Does this game have onlline co-op? I thought I heard it only has local multi-player co-op.

I pretty sure on-line co-op was confirmed. I remember it coming up in the Hyrule Warriors thread. Someone remarked if Bayonetta 2 has online co-op, why couldn't Hyrule Warriors.

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:

i like how they say its segas loss and nintendos gain. i really dont think this will gain anything for nintendo wiiu imo

It won't gain WiiU big sales or much mature-rated credibility either, but it'll definitely gain one more excellent exclusive game to the console's library.

Wow... I'll buy one & figure out what's with this game after release.

Cause it is good. I hate Bayonetta, but I understand how the Devil May cry crowd can enjoy it and stuff.
I do own the 360 game, but man, what a pain...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I just preordered it on Amazon, so stoked!

1doesnotsimply

"As I have said earlier, if you want Bayonetta 2 on PS4 or Xbox One, how about trying to ask Nintendo… If Nintendo doesn’t say yes, it’s not going to happen… While you’re at it, try asking for Mario and Zelda too…"

Baynetta 2 Director - Hideki Kamiya