By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [RUMOR]Two PS4 AAA Exclusives Announced In December

NobleTeam360 said:
VGA is in December right, wouldn't be that hard to guess Sony could announce a couple games there.

If Sony only announces one (which is very likely) then he'll just use the now age-old excuse of "they pulled the other one at the last minute and will announce it later" lol

Sony has like 5 unnanounced AAA first party games being worked on, saying X or Y will be announced here and there is kinda pointless, they'll be shown when they think it's a good time to show.

Around the Network
DaltonAbbey said:
NobleTeam360 said:
VGA is in December right, wouldn't be that hard to guess Sony could announce a couple games there.

If Sony only announces one (which is very likely) then he'll just use the now age-old excuse of "they pulled the other one at the last minute and will announce it later" lol

Sony has like 5 unnanounced AAA first party games being worked on, saying X or Y will be announced here and there is kinda pointless, they'll be shown when they think it's a good time to show.

This comment for the full 100%

/topic

Didn't this guys last "leak" confirm that firmware 2.0 for PS4 will be available in september? why does he even bother.

Ok I got a leak... in the next 8 months sony will announce at least 2 new games.

Intrinsic said:
Didn't this guys last "leak" confirm that firmware 2.0 for PS4 will be available in september? why does he even bother.

Ok I got a leak... in the next 8 months sony will announce at least 2 new games.

Yesterday he said that FW 2.0 will go live before DriveClub hits.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Intrinsic said:

Yesterday he said that FW 2.0 will go live before DriveClub hits.

Well we shall see on Tuesday if thats the case...haha :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Half Life 3 confirmed?

Maybe a sequel to Shadow of The Colossus or Ico?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Ugh... That guy again? >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

i hope its the Horizon game from Guerrilla Games, i want those Robodinos!.

Well an announcement for the VGX awards might make sense

My best guess would be Sony Santa Monica new IP, it's probably further along than the Guerilla new IP

Can't think of what third party exclusives they'd have. The most likely source would be Japan, but would the VGX awards be a good place to announce?