By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Belgian teen drops 37,000 Euros on free-to-play game

Some people have no willpower.

Around the Network

Good cause if hes dumb enough to spend that much money on a single game, he doesn't deserve it anyway

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

that kid would get so much discipline from me.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

See free to play, you're ruining lives!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

No wonder SE is so thirsty for the mobile market lol

Around the Network

Back when I was like 11 years old I was playing Perfect Dark Zero and the guns in that game cost "credits" which I was paranoid were somehow linked to real money, so I didn't buy any guns for the first couple games I played lol

Seems these days it's the opposite - kids think in-game stuff is really free

Why... what, why?!

And afterwards he was actually claiming that he didn't know about the stuff costing real money? Yeah right...

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Yeah, he know that he was paying with real money. If they wanna teach the kid a real lesson, they take away all his gaming devices and make him pay all the money back.

This is what we call a

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I would have made him pay his parents his first 12 paychecks.