By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Silent Hill P.T demo is amazing.

Played it last night after work and it's frighting as hell.  I'm amazed with Konami's games for PS4 so far.

MGS:GZ, PES 2015 and P.T are high quality games.   Hope this means a rebirth for Japanese home console games.

Around the Network

yes, you are right.

cant wait of metal gear solid 5 phantom pain - best game ever maybe.

I wish everyone plays it this October so scary its the use of good graphics and lack of explanation that makes it work well when Silent Hills comes out imma play it with "hints off"

I should get my PS4 today, and PT is the very first thing I'm going to play.

I just hope the actual game has the same athmosphere.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Indeed. It's scary as shit.

Glad you enjoyed MGS GZ as well!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

kowenicki said:
Am I right in thinking this "demo" has nothing to do with the actual Silent hill game?

Yeah. It's a totally separate thing, not a cut of the game.

As a playable teaser it is great, but if the game is anything like this, I will think it is absolute garbage...

Congratz on experiencing this gem of a teaser. Kojima is on another level!

kowenicki said:
Am I right in thinking this "demo" has nothing to do with the actual Silent hill game?

We don't know for sure. It will star Norman Reedus, and probably those things you're encountering in P.T. It might be just a proof of concept, it might translate in the actual game. 

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!