By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Alien Isolation - Review Thread - Meta: 79

Hyped? Interested?

IGN have tweeted that their review goes live today so embargo should lift in the next few hours.

Reviews:

Gamespot 6

Eurogamer 8

IGN 5.9

Destructoid 8.5

CVG 8

Game Trailers 7.4

PC Gamer 93

Around the Network

Hoping for the best --- expecting the worst!

I'm hyped! This looks like a really cool game

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I'm curious
But i won't even look at IGN's score/review, need to wait for more credible sources.

I think the review scores will be all over the place.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Really interested in how this game will do. I might consider to buy it

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

people already have this on PS4 and were streaming it yesterday via Live from Playstation. It didn't look too great to be honest.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

I'm expecting a wide range of scores. Reading impressions on the gaf thread, it seems like a polarising game.

I've just started playing Aliens vs Predator yesterday, so I will be properly hyped about it soon Hope it's good as I love the franchise.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Burek said:
Hoping for the best --- expecting the worst!

Exactly the same here. Crossing fingers anyway.