By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive is "The Opposite of The Last of Us" says Insomniac

Does that mean it's the opposite of perfection?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

It's also uncomfortably similar to Dead Rising. I may rightfully shit on The Last of Us, but it's better than Dead Rising.

Kresnik said:
The Last of Us was critically and commercially well received, so...

:(

I was thinking the same thing when I read the thread title. Poor choice of words by them.

I do wish Insomniac well with this game. Hopefully they've recovered after the blandness that was Fuse.

Kresnik said:
The Last of Us was critically and commercially well received, so...

:(

Good, now I dont need to go buy an Xbone.

spemanig said:

It's also uncomfortably similar to Dead Rising. I may rightfully shit on The Last of Us, but it's better than Dead Rising.

Rail grinding/robots/platforming. And it doesn't have zombies but monsters.

Around the Network

I know what he meant and it would have been better to say it in proper words, that just sounds silly

I think he mentioned TLoU to give the interview more publicity. Because this doesn't make sense at all.

Another thread to confirm that people don´t read the full article, only the title.

Why would you guys think "sunsetoverdrive is really bad when he says the exact opposite. I would expect gamers to know a dec meant its style is the exact opposite. Sunsrts tone and story is more humourous and exxagerated when compared to the last of us. He even goes on to say how sunset breaks the 4th wall which the last of us doesn't do.

Mad55 said:
Why would you guys think "sunsetoverdrive is really bad when he says the exact opposite. I would expect gamers to know a dec meant its style is the exact opposite. Sunsrts tone and story is more humourous and exxagerated when compared to the last of us. He even goes on to say how sunset breaks the 4th wall which the last of us doesn't do.

Of course I know what he meant. It's just a really poor choice of words, and it makes an awful title for the article.