By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus IGC games announced October 2014

Gehirnkrampf said:
they should just separate online gaming from free games, maybe even divide the free games by platform.

I love the way it's set up right now, I have a ps3/vita but since I have psn+ for the past 8 months I know that if I pick up a PS4 down the line I have added an absolute ton of games into the library I get access to the second I add my PSN account to it, really it will be worth my while to get one in a while just from the sheer number of games it will have built up in my IGC. (not to mention the fact that the Vita sits in the middle and soaks up at least 1 or 2 cross buy games from the ps3/4 each month, normally that lil bugger ends up with 4 games)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

wanted rainbow moon on ps3 fuck them.

You do get it on PS3

I changed my mind.

Spelunky alone make the month Amazing... not just Great

Carl2291 said:
I just really, really hope to fucking God that Driveclub is the start of them releasing retail games on PS Plus.

November needs Knack, Killzone or an Assassin's Creed/ Need for Speed. It needs something worthwhile.

Definitely won't be Need for Speed.  EA are releasing a new version of that game soon with all the DLC and it's competition for DC

badgenome said:
Sweet. I was gonna buy Dust anyway.

Tis a good game.... just turn it down. You'll see/hear why.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Why does it say October 14th in the title? It's 8th OCT, isn't it?

Rainbow Moon is amazing if you like how classical SRPG's worked. Highly recommended!

Ka-pi96 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Games for nothing? It costs $50 for this subscription, and consumers have every right to complain if the service doesn't provide enough content to justify the cost. And yes, I understand that in the course of 12 months, PS Plus will provide over $50 worth of games, but if those games are titles that consumers normally wouldn't buy or have bought already, then it's not a good value proposition.

The cost covers the playing online and is well worth it.

So yeah, the games are a nice free little bonus, ie. games for nothing

Well, I'd argue online multiplayer could and should be free, but I really don't want to derail the thread.

In any event, my post was meant to defend members' rights (including yours) to criticize PS Plus. There is a misconception on the part of some that it's charity.

Personally I find it to be a great service, the last few months notwithstanding.

LemonSlice said:

Awww man I was hoping they'd be up at midnight... been trying to finish a few games on my Vita to make space all week.

LemonSlice said:

The year, but ill change it