By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus IGC games announced October 2014

I'm shocked that people are complaining. I literally want to play every single game that they're offering. Quite glad I held out on Rainbow Moon and can't wait to try Drive Club!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:

Dust: an elysian tale (PS4)

Spelunky (PS4, 3, vita)

Batman: Arkham asylum (PS3)

Dungeons and dragons chronicles of mystara (PS3)

pix the cat (Vita and PS4)

rainbow moon (Vita and PS3)

And driveclub ps plus edition (PS4)

----------------------------

Dust is brand new, spelunky is worth the month alone, Batman is a great option for those who havent played it yet, and vita, well gets vita games.
Driveclub homina homina

I thought this original post was some kinda crappy prediction or something. Mainly because the comments were saying "Can't wait to see what they bring out this month". And I was thinking.....why would they release Arkham Asylum after they offered Arkham City. No way were the silly enough to get that backwards.

But you were spot on. Other than Driveclub....more 2D side scrollers :(

outlawauron said:
I'm shocked that people are complaining. I literally want to play every single game that they're offering. Quite glad I held out on Rainbow Moon and can't wait to try Drive Club!

That mentality is getting out of hand. Hopefully the people that complain about awesome games just because their download size is smaller than Knack won't renew their subscriptions so that we can actually talk about the games.

BMaker11 said:
fireburn95 said:

Spelunky (PS4, 3, vita)

Dust is brand new, spelunky is worth the month alone, Batman is a great option for those who havent played it yet, and vita, well gets vita games.
Driveclub homina homina

I thought this original post was some kinda crappy prediction or something. Mainly because the comments were saying "Can't wait to see what they bring out this month". And I was thinking.....why would they release Arkham Asylum after they offered Arkham City. No way were the silly enough to get that backwards.

Rainbow Moon isn't a 2D side scrollers.

It's a strategy RPG.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I think Spelunky will be fun to try out. But unfortunately I already bought Batman when it was on sale for 5 dollars (still haven't played it). I might give Rainbow Moon a try, but I'm not the biggest fan of strategy type of RPGs. I think I'm a little disappointed this month, compared to the months we've had before.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

i always thought they should have changed the PS plus turnover to every 3 months especially for the PS4 so they can use a so called AAA and maybe add another indie or 2,every month jut seems like too much work

Above & Beyond

outlawauron said:
BMaker11 said:
fireburn95 said:

Spelunky (PS4, 3, vita)

Driveclub homina homina

Rainbow Moon isn't a 2D side scrollers.

It's a strategy RPG.

I meant on PS4. PS3 and Vita have been getting a variety of retail games. But PS4? Same old, same old. I mean, I'm sure nobody else is buying Shadowfall, new. Hell, even Knack. Not to make it seem like I'm entitled or something, but come on. You're not showing off PS+ on PS4 by giving us Spelunky.