By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886: Sony's Soulless Answer to Gears of War - IB Times

I really dislike talking about a game that isnt out yet and no one has fully had an experience on. Others playing a demo and giving their impressions isnt the same as playing the full game or playing the demo yourself.

Of course, there are games you can see will be bad from a mile away, but i dont think footage of this game screams anything of the sort.

Personally, i find it alot more interesting than testosterone filled Gears of War. The only GoW game i got was the second one and it made me puke at the clichés till i resold it. The order looks alot more interesting, if not only due to the setting.

Around the Network
HintHRO said:
I think the pre-order numbers for this game basically proves Playstation gamers are only looking for graphics and shooters. It got pre-ordered A LOT before even gameplay was shown.

I think this post shows you have a lot of hate in your soul.

Maybe they pre ordered it because they love the unique settings and atmosphere of the game, no ? Maybe ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

vivster said:
Mr Puggsly said:
I thought it was an answer to Ryse.

Well it is, isn't it?

Pretty graphics and no gameplay behind it.

And you know that, how? I've seen gameplay and from what I've seen it's very good but in no way does what I've seen represent the eperience of the WHOLE game.

The PS5 Exists. 

Ahah. People are in for a surprise with this game.. Gonna blow everyone away. Don't tell me I didn't tell you so.

This game surely has been getting a lot of negative press.
As for me, I probably will preorder it because I really like the setting and haven't played a TPS in a few years (since ME3 actually)
I also liked some games that got really bad reviews so I will give it a shot.

Around the Network

i wonder if gears will turn out as souless as halo did now that ms is in charge of its development. could end up being very comparable games in the end.

Mystro-Sama said:
SweetTalia said:
Mystro-Sama said:
I love how this game is getting bashed so when it releases it can't possibly disappoint

Remember ryse?

Wasn't that game hyped to the moon as the God of War killer?

I though Ryse was a response to God of war

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I think if Sony skimps on marketing this game, it would be a big blow to it's sales. Especially since it is an exclusive title with a retail release.
I think it will be good, maybe a cult hit?

Ka-pi96 said:

PS4 doesn't either. So either you're saying it isn't an 8th gen console? Or you think The Last of Us (also on PS3 = not exclusive) counts?

Hey Ka-pi, if someone has just been moderated for trolling, it isnt the greatest idea in the World to hit right back at them with a counter dig of your own. Just a heads up.

@ everyone else.

Please ignore celador's comment.

Thread doesnt need to be dragged into a Metacritic war.

celador banned but foodfather wasn't? Surely you jest mods?