By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886: Sony's Soulless Answer to Gears of War - IB Times

The Order has absolutely nothing to do with Gears of War
Entirely different games. Another clueless writer.

Around the Network

I'll still buy this game. It looks good, and I'm sure the story will actually be good. The setting and character design alone for this game had me interested.

Lol Order is nothing like gears. Yeah its got guns......soo.....

It is best to wait until the game is release.The funny thing is negative comments people make about games they haven't played yet.

Considering the stuff Ready at Dawn has said, not much of a surprise the game isn't too good. Guess they couldn't get around the fact that they were making a game.

Around the Network

Honestly, from the gameplay clips I have seen I just get the feeling it won't play well. As the article did say, it goes from brief gameplay -> cutscene -> brief gameplay -> cutscene -> brief gameplay -> cutscene and that's how it appeared to me. Every time the gameplay started to look fun it just cut off.

This game is going to flop big time.

todd2r said:
This game is going to flop big time.

That's what you're hoping for.

SweetTalia said:
Mystro-Sama said:
I love how this game is getting bashed so when it releases it can't possibly disappoint

Remember ryse?

Wasn't that game hyped to the moon as the God of War killer?

Another pointless preview talking like if they had the game whereas they played 5 min of the same gameplay we all saw thousand times...

Waiting for this game to be a Gears Of War is even more stupid, like those who called The Last Of Us/Uncharted the Gears Of War from Sony.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m