By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - UK people: what party will you be voting for in the next general election and why?

Which party will you be supporting?

Conservatives 49 21.21%

Labour 50 21.65%

Liberal Democrats 18 7.79%

UKIP 66 28.57%

Other 48 20.78%

Total:231
kowenicki said:
Ka-pi96 said:
kowenicki said:
Anyone with a memory that functions to any level shouldn't be saying Labour.

Ed Balls is still there people!

He isn't the only Ed that is a problem with Labour...

Yes, this is true.  But whereas one is merely embarrassing, the other one is actually a very dangerous individual who was both reckless and incompetent. 

More embarrassing than David 'The Queen Purred' Cameron?

Around the Network
phinch1 said:
Ukip, I want change in this country, all the others have been in power and are only out for themselves, there all theifs

UKIP... for that incompetent twat that's Nigel Farage? The only thing he can do is make bad insults to better politicians.

I just voted in the poll just to see how many voted for UKIP... sadly too many.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
I just voted in the poll just to see how many voted for UKIP... sadly too many.

The poll votes are pretty despicable in general.

i think people should vote but i am pretty old now but i would like to see everyone made to vote,it isn't asking much when elections come along

regarding the next election hard to see past a lab/lib coalition not sure anyone could get a majority anymore especially if scots vote SNP for westminster which they probably won't,so maybe labour have a chance

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Cleary397 said:
Labour.
My main concern is the NHS, and the Conservatives are currently in the process of privatising despite what the british media is reporting.

You dont' want to vote Labour if you're concerned about the NHS. They have done more damage to the NHS in the last decade than the Tories could ever dream of. Plus they'd fuck up the economy so much that we'd no longer be able to run an NHS in any shape or form.

Bring back the Monster Raving Looney Party, they were the only logical choice :(

As much as it goes against everything I should believe in, the Tories are the only option that won't utterly destroy what's left of our country at the moment.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Theyre all shit parties.
UKIP racist
Lib Dems are useless
Conservatives = Cuts everything
Labour has Ed Milililiband :/
But from the above Labour, since fjucking torys cut my EMA and increased my uni fees....the bastards

Just vote based on the quality of your local candidates. There are absolutely terrible candidates in all parties who should not be in parliament. The best candidate in Yeovil is probably Lib Dem but elsewhere I'd probably vote for a different party. For me the national debt is the big issue but perhaps only UKIP takes it seriously but I just can't see them forming a government. Their recent win was more of a protest vote.

The poll is kinda disturbing

MikeRox said:
Cleary397 said:
Labour.
My main concern is the NHS, and the Conservatives are currently in the process of privatising despite what the british media is reporting.

You dont' want to vote Labour if you're concerned about the NHS. They have done more damage to the NHS in the last decade than the Tories could ever dream of. Plus they'd fuck up the economy so much that we'd no longer be able to run an NHS in any shape or form.

Bring back the Monster Raving Looney Party, they were the only logical choice :(

As much as it goes against everything I should believe in, the Tories are the only option that won't utterly destroy what's left of our country at the moment.

Dont believe what mainstream UK media tells you about NHS.

Access to healthcare and speed of treatment improved significantly under the last labour government.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)