By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGC SSBB Tournament Thread

is there any chance that the tournament is taking place in 100 days?

Around the Network

I'm in

"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

So how long after launch is this thing happening? Hopefully i can get a little practice in before it starts, If all goes well we can make it a weekly thing.

Also we could do 4 player games where the person who ended 4th has to buy the person who came first a VC game.

I'm in, but I need a week or two for prep.

L.C.E.C. said:
Add me in for now, but I'm gonna need some details

Suggestion: Could we use Skype for Voice-Chat? It would be very interesting and IMO, highly appreciated.

Tell me about this Skype....seriously I have no clue what it is.  I understand it is free to talk online....but what is the catch.

I will sign up for the tourney...if this is the one that takes place two weeks after Brawl's release. 

Around the Network

yo i want in!

I'm joining, but I really suck. So expect me to get eliminated in the first round. :(

Also, if I do make the tourney, my preference is random stages, all items included on default settings. I'll play with any rules though, so long as it isn't all Final Destination-ish stages with no items.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

I'm in put me on the list, I'm joining any tournaments I can find haha,

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

super_etecoon said:
L.C.E.C. said:
Add me in for now, but I'm gonna need some details

Suggestion: Could we use Skype for Voice-Chat? It would be very interesting and IMO, highly appreciated.

Tell me about this Skype....seriously I have no clue what it is. I understand it is free to talk online....but what is the catch.

I will sign up for the tourney...if this is the one that takes place two weeks after Brawl's release.

The only "Catch" Is that now, after your first call, you have to pay for landline & Cell phone calls (In the Beta it was free), but calling to one another (all people online) is STILL free!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skype

MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU CAN CONFERENCE UP TO 24 PEOPLE!!!

PLEASE MAKE USING SKYPE DURING TOURNAMENT MATCHES A COMMON THING!!!

EDIT: I THINK IT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND WE SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE A VOTE!!!