By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox exclusive D4 flops with less than 10k copies sold in first week (according to the game's leaderboards)

Is it one of the reveal Xbone games?

I saw some videos and the Kinect gameplay is... well terrible.

Edit - It is... one of the key exclusive titles reveled in May 2013.

Around the Network

not good sales, but it's a digital exclusive (for now). 100k 1st week would be astronomically high for a game like this.

ethomaz said:

Is it one of the reveal Xbone games?

I saw some videos and the Kinect gameplay is... well terrible.

Edit - It is... one of the key exclusive titles reveled in May 2013.

Don't judge Kinect gameplay without trying it first!

Wright said:

Don't judge Kinect gameplay without trying it first!

ethomaz said:

No! I won't watch this. I...don't want any kind of spoiler before getting myself into it

Around the Network

Remember when MS persuaded you to put all of your efforts into Kinect, told you how it was the future and how much potential it had? Well, now you've spent thousands of man hours, thousands of dollars and committed entirely to Kinect, they've dropped promoting it and even released a console without it ... Sorry. At least you'll remember in the future what MS are all about.

The PS5 Exists. 

The only fault we can put on MS is having it exclusive, but even if MP it probably wouldn't even hit 50k so not much to be pissed on.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

It didn't sell well because it's not on PS4. And that's not a troll comment, I would have bought it if it were.

Wright said:

No! I won't watch this. I...don't want any kind of spoiler before getting myself into it

Ohhhh It is always better to try yourself give your impressions after... maybe it just the videos the Kinect controls looks akwards and you can play without it.

its not ms fault. It was tba states till 3 days before launch.the devs should of gave a release date ahead of time