Tagged games:

1. Valkyria Chronicles

2. Remember Me

3. Spec Ops

4. Advance Wars (days of ruin)

5. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

6. Elebits

Around the Network

Lollipop Chainsaw. I'm not a big fan of Suda51 but this game just hit all the right notes. Like a classic arcade beat-em up for the modern age.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

vivster said:
Resonance of Fate. The most innovative and crazy JRPG of last gen. Only I ever played that game. There will never be a sequel because people don't like new and interesting things. They only want old FF gameplay.

I loved that game, but unfortunately it had a crucial flaw: the story. It was so poorly told and so poorly implemented that I barely had any interest on it when I were on the final chapters. Only gameplay carried the game through.

Adding 12 scopes to a handgun, though, that was awesome xD

dan_banan said:
de blob
little king's story
muramasa - the demon blade
red steel 2
beat the beat: rhythm paradise

they're all great! i don't understand why de blob gets so little love. its concept is genius!

How did I forget about De Blob? That was such a fun platformer!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wright said:
vivster said:
Resonance of Fate. The most innovative and crazy JRPG of last gen. Only I ever played that game. There will never be a sequel because people don't like new and interesting things. They only want old FF gameplay.

I loved that game, but unfortunately it had a crucial flaw: the story. It was so poorly told and so poorly implemented that I barely had any interest on it when I were on the final chapters. Only gameplay carried the game through.

Adding 12 scopes to a handgun, though, that was awesome xD

Who cares about story when you can stack 3 iron sights on top of each other to improve acuracy!

Guns Guns Guns!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Who cares about story when you can stack 3 iron sights on top of each other to improve acuracy!

Guns Guns Guns!

Indeed, but you just can't tease me with

a) A secret, extremely interesting pre-introductory video if you don't press Start when booting up the game.

b) An original, creative post-apocaliptic world.

c) Some awesome backstories for the main characters.

d) An uncommon villain.

just for the game to drop the ball hard halfway and just let you guess with huge plot holes, laziness and overall apathy when telling everything. Seriously, the final cutscene is like WTF did just happen, but the game employs no effort in explaining it.

It was just...sad, to see such an interesting proposition not being developed at all.

Wright said:
vivster said:

Guns Guns Guns!

Indeed, but you just can't tease me with

a) A secret, extremely interesting pre-introductory video if you don't press Start when booting up the game.

b) An original, creative post-apocaliptic world.

c) Some awesome backstories for the main characters.

d) An uncommon villain.

just for the game to drop the ball hard halfway and just let you guess with huge plot holes, laziness and overall apathy when telling everything. Seriously, the final cutscene is like WTF did just happen, but the game employs no effort in explaining it.

It was just...sad, to see such an interesting proposition not being developed at all.

Imagine all the things they could've improved on in the sequel. So much potential.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Super Paper Mario.

No More Heroes/2.

vivster said:

Imagine all the things they could've improved on in the sequel. So much potential.

The game didn't sell that bad, given the circumstances. Tri-Ace was just...dumb, for releasing it the same week as Final Fantasy XIII :(

Ninja blade was my faveourite hacker last gen. I loved it.