By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you prefer Hyrule Warriors over at least one 3D Zelda?

Tagged games:

?

Yes 69 33.82%

No 135 66.18%

Total:204

Better than Wind Waker

Around the Network

I haven't played it yet. I don't like Majora's Mask so it won't take much for it to surpass it in my eyes.

RolStoppable said:
Hyrule Warriors is the best Zelda game ever made.

not really unless you count Phantom Hourglass with its completely messed up control scheme. The game  (TLoZ:PH) was okay. (kinda repetitive since you are in the same place all the time) but the controls killed the game. Especially when the DPAD is there but basically useless. (WHY!!!!???)

Hyrule Warriors is nice and all but it has no charme nor does it have any kind of exploration. You feel like a soldier and thats what the game is supposed to let you feel nothing else.

Majora's Mask and Windwaker are two of my favourite games of all time.

If I enjoyed Hyrule warriors more than any 3D Zelda it would have to be Skyward Sward. I have far more respect for Skyward Sward. In many ways it's a truly incredible game, packed with many great and creative ideas, but I spent a lot of my play time not actually enjoying myself... between feeling gob smacked and in awe that is.

Hyrule warriors is an easy to get into and a simple and satisfying beat em up. Skyward Sward, at it's worst, was a chore to play.

Around the Network

Edit: Sure, why not.  There's gotta be one, right? right?.....left?

Lube Me Up

Honestly I can see why you wouldn't like Wind Waker, it has too much...tedium, especially the tri-force fetch quest and sailing is just boring because you don't do nothing aside from moving the boat across the empty ocean, you spend a lot of time just doing that, also having to change the wind direction constantly...ugh, among other things. However, Majora's Mask is great, if your problem is the time limit just use the inverted song of time and you can use the bunny hood to run faster, you always have enough time to do whatever you want if you do that. The best thing about MM is that Clock Town feels really alive and I like the side quests that you do to complete the Bomber's notebook, some of them are REALLY great like Anju/Kafei story.

Yes compared to Skyward Sword the worst Zelda of all time.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

Also, I liked the twist in the Wind Waker with Tetra being Zelda.

Honestly I didn't like that twist, she passed from being a strong, determined  girl to being just a damsel in distress enclosed in a castle, like Zelda in Twilight Princess.

Yes more than Minish Cap,Constipation is more fun than Phantom Hourglass. Over Skyward Sword. Over Spirit Tracks.