By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
EricFabian said:
elazz said:
Yeah, people got confused. With Kratos and Cole it will be an easy contest for the ps characters because they are godlike.

Ike killed a god.

And shulk has the 'god slaying sword'

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:

Could you please explain further? For Link at least he doesn't stand a chance against, well, guns.

Link has a huge arsenal of weapons. One of them just so happens to be an indestructable shield. As well as a magic sheild(Zelda has this in smash bros)

Shulk controls everything with the monado. Time being one of them. 

Shulk isn't included by the OP's rules. A shield only covers a distinct area, any fire outside of that protective zone wouldn't be blocked.

David_Hernandeez said:
Come on accept it, Kirby is the beast :p

Nah.. Kirby actually SUCKS really hard...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Technically can Mario win anything when he has to continue the same quest over and over and over 5,000 times a year?

Teeqoz said:
Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:

Could you please explain further? For Link at least he doesn't stand a chance against, well, guns.

Link has a huge arsenal of weapons. One of them just so happens to be an indestructable shield. As well as a magic sheild(Zelda has this in smash bros)

Shulk controls everything with the monado. Time being one of them. 

Shulk isn't included by the OP's rules. A shield only covers a distinct area, any fire outside of that protective zone wouldn't be blocked.

Nayru's love anyone?

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:

Nayru's love anyone?

?

the_dengle said:
GTAexpert said:

None of the characters you mentioned come anywhere close to Kratos, and the rest of PSASBR would make the tak of wiping out SSB characters even easier.

Ness and Shulk are JRPG protagonists and their power levels are exactly as absurd as that suggests. Shulk is excluded for no apparent reason, so I'll tell you how this plays out.

The only match-ups that matter are Ness vs Kratos and Ness vs Zeus. Nobody aside from Ness on the Melee roster is even close to literal-God-tier, which Kratos and Zeus are. So while Ness is fighting one of them, the other is single-handedly defeating the entire cast of Melee. Ness finishes his fight, maybe he won, if so he gets to fight the other. And then it's over.

I think it's more interesting to take such OP characters away for a moment and look at really weird match-ups. What even is Mr. Game & Watch? How would he fare against a Big Daddy? What would Mewtwo vs Cole be like? That sounds awesome. Can I get some Samus vs Raiden? He'd probably cut her up, but it would be dope as hell. Would it be Kirby or Jigglypuff fighting Fat Princess?

Link also has God-tier gear (Shield/Sword). And Z-Targeting. Just saying, people are underestimating his presence.

Teeqoz said:
Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:

Nayru's love anyone?

?

Magical shield. Blocks anything. Crystaline shape. 

Teeqoz said:
Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:
So discussion finished then? PSAS wins because time control?

No, because smash has time control people as well. Link, Zelda, (and if he counts) shulk. 

Smash has gunplay too. 

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Vena said:
BraLoD said:

Kratos did kill supposed immortal beings all by himseft, and all of them that existed and sustained his world.

Dart killed a god as well.

A lot of NIS characters have the power to destroy worlds and even galaxies too.

But Kratos is enough

I mean, Kirby is literally unkillable as is Super Sonic. Obviously Super Sonic requires the Chaos Emeralds, so let's rule him out.

... So how does Kratos kill Kirby? The only way Kirby's species can be stopped, by in-game lore, is for them to be imprisoned outside of the regular laws of their universe (see: Galacta Knight, who is obviously future Kirby). Better question, what power does Kirby get when he inevitably eats Kratos?

This is honestly going to bother me for the rest of the day. I really want to see what Kirby would look like after eating him...

Hmm