By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is EA jealous of Activision and Ubisoft? PS4+FIFA15 official bundle €399

FATALITY said:
NiKKoM said:
Wut? There is always a fifa bundle..11, 12, 13 ps3.. 14 ps4.. There was even a vita plus fifa bundle..

not official. there was xbox destiny bundle as well

If the console cover has the game then it is official... I saw PS4 FIFA 15 bundle in UK but it was the normal cover + game a non-official bundle made by retail.

now it is different... to have this cover it is a official bundle from Sony + EA.

Unless the cover is fake.

Around the Network

It's fake. Sony and EA do not have a deal.

ethomaz said:
FATALITY said:
NiKKoM said:
Wut? There is always a fifa bundle..11, 12, 13 ps3.. 14 ps4.. There was even a vita plus fifa bundle..

If the console cover has the game then it is official... I saw PS4 FIFA 15 bundle in UK but it was the normal cover + game a non-official bundle made by retail.

now it is different... to have this cover it is a official bundle from Sony + EA.

It's fake. It has PEGI 18 on it.

sully1311 said:
ethomaz said:
FATALITY said:
NiKKoM said:

It's fake. It has PEGI 18 on it.

Makes sense

They're clearly using a photoshop to promote their own bundle. Is that legal?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
DaltonAbbey said:
eFKac said:
Why does it have a PEGI 18 rating? I still think it's fake/placeholder.

Didn't notice that. Could be photoshop (KZ bundle?)

Yeah maybe, I mean there are people with mad photoshop skills, Mario 3D World PS4 bundle anyone? That shop just uses it as a placeholder image probably.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

GribbleGrunger said:
They're clearly using a photoshop to promote their own bundle. Is that legal?

it depends on terms and conditions, but if its store photoshop there is nothing to be done. unless ea ask them to take it

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

I want it.

FATALITY said:
NiKKoM said:

there is always an official fifa bundle..

fifa 11.. pic is from the playstation site itself http://nl.playstation.com/media/robTyM0N/435/PS3_bundle_FIFA_11_EN_GB_vf1.png

fifa 12

fifa 13

fifa 13 vita

they even had a psp bundle

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

FATALITY said:

it depends on terms and conditions, but if its store photoshop there is nothing to be done. unless ea ask them to take it

Surely though, people are going to be ordering that bundle thinking it will come in that box. Won't 'some' have a legitimate complaint when it doesn't?

The PS5 Exists.