By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is EA jealous of Activision and Ubisoft? PS4+FIFA15 official bundle €399

MepH said:

hey guys, I'm from France. 1 hour ago I was on the road to the train station because my brother comes back home, and I actually saw a billboard with that bundle ;O PS4 + Fifa at 399€. I don't know if it's official or not but it really looked like it, so it seems marketing for it already started over here !

Would have been retailer advertising it. GAME are doing the same here.

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
Aerys said:
So the only advantage of the One bundle now is...Having Fifa on the box ? They paid for nothing, except marketing

Still get FUT Legends.... Only on Xbox.

Is that permanent  or timed?

As you can see though, not a single person on Gaf or on here brought that up (apart from you) so clearly that's not going to make any difference whatsoever ... and we follow gaming more closely than Joe Blogs.

The PS5 Exists. 

sully1311 said:
MepH said:

hey guys, I'm from France. 1 hour ago I was on the road to the train station because my brother comes back home, and I actually saw a billboard with that bundle ;O PS4 + Fifa at 399€. I don't know if it's official or not but it really looked like it, so it seems marketing for it already started over here !

Would have been retailer advertising it.

someone on neogaf mention the same thing, billboard outside of his/her university

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

GribbleGrunger said:
sully1311 said:
Aerys said:
So the only advantage of the One bundle now is...Having Fifa on the box ? They paid for nothing, except marketing

Still get FUT Legends.... Only on Xbox.

Is that permanent  or timed?

Permanent. Had it since last year starting with 14.

PS4 + FIFA still performing very well on Amazon UK. Been at #5 for nearly a day now, X1 bundle falling to 9 currently.