By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA pre order chart 20th september!(hyrule warriors most pre ordered game of the previous week(14k),58k totally :P)

On Amazon the PS versions of Advanced Warfare have been pretty much non-existent in the top 100 while the Xbox One version has been there pretty much the entire time. Numbers might not be that far off.  

Around the Network

This chart really show nothing. Order 1886 has 140k and releases February 20, while Bloodborne has less than 35k and releases February 6 (4 to 1 difference minimum). Does anyone believe that the order sales would be 4 or even more times bigger than bloodborne's?

If Destiny is as shallow as some of it's biggest critics claim then expect the legs for it to be short, and for the final 4 weeks of CoD pre-orders to skyrocket.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Wait what? How is Smash so low?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I'm starting to believe COD numbers may not be that far off. Looking at Amazon 2014 charts the game isn't even charting in the Top 100 yet.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Wait what? How is Smash so low?

I don't know, I wouldn't put too much faith into these charts! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Worrying number for Halo MC, but at this point they are not too hard to believe. MS have done very little as far as promotion goes. Hope this changes with more cinematic trailers etc.

Still only at number 20

I lost all hope I had with Bayonetta 1/2 and Hyrule Warriors selling above 1 million...let alone be near reaching that number.

I hope call of duty sells even less than this! Please o please

Lyrikalstylez said:
I hope call of duty sells even less than this! Please o please

what?looool you dont like it?